Tropical Fish Tank?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Steeler_Fan, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

I am looking to buy another tropical fish tank. I have not had one in years, but looking to get back into it, but don't really know where to buy from these days. The last time I bought a new tank was up at the place on 40/42. I forget the name, but the guy name was Neil? Was very helpful and had good prices. Most tanks I find now are very very expensive local. I don't mind driving to another area to find a store that has good prices. I am looking for around 90 Gallon tank if anyone has one? Or knows of store I should check out.

Thanks

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Unless you just want a new one, I would check out CL. There are always tons of tanks on there.

3. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

Yeah I have been looking on CL for a few weeks, but cannot find anything that meets are needs.

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Theres a saltwater fish store at Shotwell Station in Clayton. That is where Shotwell Rd. and Old Garner intersect, there is a small brick strip of store fronts there. If you were coming from Bojangles, go over the rr tracks and turn left, and its immediately on the left.