Truck rental??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Where can I rent a long bed pick up truck? We have a big van but that won't work. Needing to pick up a king sized mattress in Holly Springs. Not sure if a rental place would be cheaper or a U-haul truck. Obviously, this is a one time rental for a few hours. Anyone have experience w/ rentals? Any place close that you know of? Thanks in advance.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

2. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Pm'd ya

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Lowes rents trucks or they used to rent them

4. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Tried that. Only will rent if you're purchasing stuff there. I guess the over $30K we've spent there doesn't count. URGHH!!! Found a solution though. Thanks for the suggestion. This is not helping the discussion at home for why hubby needs a truck again. We had to get rid of ours years ago when we brought our first two kids home. Told him he could always get another truck. Never did. And times like this, I never live it down. LOL. I appreciate all the input on and off the boards.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

5. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

We rented a truck/van from the Uhaul over at Clayton Muffler and Tire. They were really reasonable and easy to deal with. We even got a refund on hours we didn't use. Don't have the number, but they're in the book.

6. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

Check your pm

7. REXAMUS

REXAMUS Member

Buy a 2x4 or two and Lowe's won't tell you no.