TV

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Grammie, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

Any one on here need a free tv? It is not a flat screen it is 21 inches. I put it here because I dont want a bunch of people coming here. You guys are good people so if no one wants it here I will take it to the dump. I have to work so it might take me a while to respond. Thx

2. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

I'm interested- PM sent.

BTW, if someone else really wants or needs it please let them take it.

Also, thanks for putting this out there in the first place. Every time I go to the dump station I see a pile of used electronics with life still let in them- it seems so wasteful, even if they recycled now (...still better than straight in the landfill though!).

3. Grammie

4. Gomer Pyle

Thank you!

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Console

I could really use a replacement console TV. I have had mine for 11 years and bought it from someone who has had it since 1987. It just does widescreen view pretty much and if it does go back to full screen I have to leave it on all day for it to warm up. I won't have the funds for a couple of years to get a nice flat panel tv. And console tv's on craigs list is few and far between.

6. Gomer Pyle

Sounds like you need this one more than I do. it's yours if you want it- send me a PM. BTW, it's a 27" tube type.

7. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Nah that's okay you got it first. Enjoy it. As much as I could use it I am kind of old school and will wait till the picture tube on the console finally dies then I can drop it off at the recycle thing at the dump or at the itrecycle thing that webbie mention in another thread.

8. Grammie

Your very welcome enjoy