TWC Roadrunner?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Mar 4, 2012.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Did it go up recently? Mine is $57.95 now,just Roadrunner,no phone,no cable.
    What's a better option?
    Thanks!

2. tatorgirl

tatorgirl Active Member

I recently called to complain about the offers out there to lure new customers while doing nothing for loyal customers that had been with them for years and threatened to go somewhere else. They decided to lower my bill for 6 months to give me the same price as new customers. I also did the same with Directv.

3. AnnetteL

Good for you!! I've already done that with Dish Network and have been paying $14.95 for 3 years now,I'll give TWC a call and see what they're willing to do for me...thanks for the tip!!

4. ECAVE

ECAVE Well-Known Member

We have done this a couple times. Also ask about RR Lite...they do not advertise it but they have it. We could not tell any difference in speed unless we were running 3 computers on the wifi and all three were gaming.

Good luck!

5. tatorgirl

tatorgirl Active Member

The call to Directv also gave us free movies channels for 6 months.

6. AnnetteL

Thanks!! Will do!

7. AnnetteL

Just got done talking with TWC,I'll get the lower price rate promo for the next 12 month ;)

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

The problem is they have no competition. They own 80 percent of the fiber in the ground. Now that is a monopoly. DSL can't compare. Direcway is a joke. No other cable companies allowed. Johnston county and city of clayton only allowed TWC to be in the area. Its a shame.

9. 1_more_PitBull

1_more_PitBull Well-Known Member

When I got RR I got it for $24.99 for 6 months then $29.99 for 6 months.. Then I asked what it would be after they year is up.. The rep told me to come back and talk to her and she will work it out for me :) TWC spot in Clayton by Lowes Food is where I go.