U15 Boys Rec Soccer Players Needed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by J34, Jul 23, 2010.

1. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

GCAA Rec Soccer is looking for more players for its Fall U15 Boys league. For those of you who may not know, U15 = Under 15 as of August 1, 2010. There are a few openings in other age groups as well. Please go to www.gcaasoccer.com, Registrations as soon as possible to sign up. Send questions to info@gcaasoccer.com. Thanks!

2. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

3. arkpals2u

arkpals2u Well-Known Member

Hoping you can help my son. He has tried emailing to the info@gcaa.com but it keeps coming back as undeliverable. He is interested in being a soccer ref for GCAA. He has completed his certification but does not know know who to contact to get started. Any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

4. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

5. arkpals2u

arkpals2u Well-Known Member

Thanks but I tried that. It says default mail client not installed so I cant access info@gcaa.com on my computer. Is there any other way to reach someone?

6. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

gcaa is all-volunteer, so there is no phone number. try these...maybe one will work for you. we don't generally have trouble with people emailing any of these addresses. once someone receives your email they will get your information to the right place.

info@gcaasoccer.com
    info@gcaasports.com
    admin@gcaasports.com

7. J34

J34 Well-Known Member