UNC Cheat fires Butch Davis

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by barney726, Jul 27, 2011.

1. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

2. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

cheaters never win, winners never cheat

still couldn't beat state :lol:

3. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

We really need a like button on here!:iagree:

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

So, how long before Baddour goes???

And did you see the reporter on WRAL who stumped Thorpe on the question of who made the decision to fire Davis? It was priceless. He hesitated a good few seconds on the second question.

:mrgreen:

*I see they have cut the interview short on WRAL now so he doesn't look so bad. Typical.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
  5. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

UNC AD has asked for a replacemnt be found for him, so that AD can select the new coach.
    I hear they will be looking at John Blake or Chuck Amato.

6. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Really?? I was just joking with my DH last night wouldn't it be funny if they replaced him with "The Chest"?? Wow...not sure how I feel about that.

7. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Chuck wouldn't stop in Chapel Hill to take a dump.

8. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

no joking (about the coaches)

9. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

I would actually love it if Butch went over to State as a coordinator of sorts.

10. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

You guys need to have your heads examined if you think either Butch or Chuck would go to the other school.

Neither will coach in college again....ever.

11. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Sure Chuck would never go but now, what loyalty does Butch have at UNC? He didnt graduate from there and he would have every incentive to stick it to the Heels for the next many years. Also he would want to prove to every other school out there that he was good at UNC. It would be a good hire.

12. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

TOB would never hire Butch. TOB is very loyal to his assistants and has a military background. He would never get rid of a loyal assistant in favor of a cheater.