Vacation Bible School

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Jul 8, 2011.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

My church, The Church at Clayton Crossings in Clayton, is having vacation bible school next week...starting Sunday night and goes through Thursday the 14th. Times are 6:30 through 9pm and are for Ages 3 to rising 5th graders.

Shake it Up Cafe! is the theme. It's going to be a good time! Let me know if you're interested, I can point you to the registration forms.

2. KellBell

bump!

First night was a huge success! we had 120 kiddos! expecting more tonight!

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

WOW, that is an awesome turnout, good for y'all:hurray:

4. KellBell

Thanks Kaci! It was so much fun! can't wait for tonight! :mrgreen:

5. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

woohoo girl!! we had 68 last night ;) kiddo's getting some religion and fun!! Hope the rest of your week goes great..

6. KellBell

I hope yours does too missy! :cheers: I am going to be worn out by weeks end, but it's so worth it!

7. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

We finished up "The Big Apple" a couple of weeks ago! I was exhausted by the time we finished. I was working with pre-K - and that "ain't" easy for a 60-year old! LOL! Hope both of you (KellBell & Sassy) have a great VBS and the kids learn alot! Praying for blessings on the directors & leaders as well!

8. KellBell

Thank you submom!! :mrgreen:

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

The Elizabeth United Methodist Church at 4269 Cleveland Road, Smithfield is pleased to announce “Round Up for Jesus,” their Vacation Bible School/Back to School Event being held on Saturday, August 20, 2011 from 1 to 5 p.m. for ages 3-13 years. This western-themed Vacation Bible School, followed by a Back-to-School party, is loaded with music, crafts, games and snacks, as well as several other exciting activities that have been scheduled. Each child will receive a VBS certificate and goody bag. Please have your child come and enjoy this event with us. We look forward to seeing you there!