Volleyball anyone?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Kdog, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

If you are interested in playing Volleyball. There is a group of us that play every Thursday night at the Clayton Community Center in the gym. Starts at 7 ends at 8:50. All different skill levels play from beginners to former college players. Thanks.

2. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

If Misty May and/or Kerri Walsh show up, let us know.

3. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

sometimes we get some that show that are close to them as far as skills and other.....

4. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I'm not worried about their talent. :lol:

5. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Just their assets?

6. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

That what I meant by "other"

7. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

This is awesome. I'll try to drop by next week. I wish my vertical leap and willingness to throw my body to the floor playing defense at 31 is what it was when I was 16 and playing outside hitter, but I can probably still play most positions albeit half as quickly and with half as much power as I would have in high school!

As for Misty and Keri, I thought they had a real lesbian vibe going on (nothing wrong with that of course). I know Misty is married to a Dodger and all that and Keri has had some kids but they still had the vibe. And let's just say that they're not in need of wearing two sports bras for support of anything or have anything getting in the way of their swing (a problem I now have after having a kid!), but whatever floats Wulf's boat :lol:

I'll PM you for more info.

8. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

All experience levels? Do you need to be a member to get in and play? I haven't played in years, but would love to play again. And a buddy of mine will join me. I don't have many thursdays off so I'll take advantage of this one!

9. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

There is every skill level there from beginner to played in college. Membership for town residents at the coomunity center is 5 dollars a year I don't know how much for non town residents. Come on down this Thursday night.

10. VolleyGrl

I'll be there tomorrow! :cheers:

*only signing autographs and taking pictures with fans before and after the game ;)

11. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

Good to meet you last week at volleyball. I hope you enjoyed it. No volleyball this week as they are redoing the floors. Hipe to see you next week.

12. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I was thinking that the volleyball was on the sand courts at the new park where the tennis courts are.

13. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

We play at the Clayton Center in the gym.

14. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Misty May ever show up?

15. VolleyGrl

It was good to meet you too! I had a great time and will be there next Thursday!