Wanted: coupon binder

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by pkc789, May 31, 2011.

1. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

If you have one that you want to sell, let me know. I am want one of the big ones with sections/pockets already for coupons.

2. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

^I can't believe you're not making those yourself Michelle.

5. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

Just make your own. Go buy one of the binders, some baseball card holders and dividers. It's much cheaper.

6. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I made my own. got one of those 5 star binders with a zipper from good will for 99 cents then went to wal-mart and got baseball card holders for a few bucks. and I use a scissor a friend gave me, and a magnifying glass so I can see those tiny expiration dates.

7. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

if you make your own, make sure to get the thicker, higher quality card/coupon sleeves. you'll be tired of the flimsy ones pretty quickly.

8. michelle

Funny you should mention that . . . I actually bought the pattern online, downloaded it and printed it out, went to the store and bought all the supplies and then got home and realized that I can't sew!!! I mean, I can a little bit but not enough to tackle this.

Anybody want to make it for me? I have all of the supplies and I'll let you use the pattern if you want to make one for yourself?

And Cleo - I still have coupons for you! And I still need your hubby to call my hubby about the weed eater and leaf blower.

9. michelle

Very good suggestion. The last sleeves I bought came from ebay and I love how sturdy they are. Didn't cost much more than the ones at Wally World either.

10. J34

J34 Well-Known Member

The ones Faye sells are the ones I have now. http://www.smartspendingresources.com/services.html

11. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where to buy the better card holders around here? I want to get this binder together this weekend.

12. michelle

Faye lives in the 40/42 area. You may be able to contact her and run by her house and pick some up.

13. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

Target carries the thick baseball card holders. They are much better quality.

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That is TOO funny!!!

Dang, I forgot all about that Michelle. :oops:

I'll have hubby call him this week. Can you PM me your home number again?