Water Conversation Policy - Johnston County

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by elims, Jun 15, 2011.

1. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Ok, right on the front page of 4042.com ... there's news of a water conversation policy. The article is written by 'a 4042 reporter'. I would like to know what we're supposed to converse about, regarding water?

Hmm... my opinion? I like water. I like to drink water, play in water, bathe in water .. I love the ocean. Rain can be fun. Waterfalls are awesome!

So. Let's converse about water ... there's apparently a policy about it!

(re: http://www.4042.com/Local-News/Stories/Water-Conversation-Policy-Johnston-County.html )

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol::lol::lol::jester:

3. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I for one like to pee into water....I produce and eliminate water from my body. Sometimes I like to fart in water and get amazed at how the bubbles stink and tickle when they rise to the surface.

4. Crysta

Crysta Guest

The water conservation police have been out in force. One of our neighbors got their first warning (apparently they give a warning once and then start to fine) for putting out their sprinkler on the wrong day. Along with the homeowner, I was of the opinion that we were no longer under water restrictions, but apparently this police is always in effect.

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Wow, I've never actually seen anyone get a warning or citation. I've seen people continue to water lawns, even wash their cars on a regular basis when we've been under water restrictions.

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I prefer hot tub bubbles, myself .. but, whatever floats your boat! (Get it? Boats float on water? *snicker* )

7. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

conversing about conserving

I was under the impression that the county from the conservation policy of a couple years ago when we had a bad drought.

8. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

As long as those bubbles aren't man made.

9. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Billy Ray: When I was growing up, if we wanted a Jacuzzi, we had to fart in the tub.

10. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

:lol:
    ServerSnapper should know...