Weight watchers this morning....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by claytonian, Apr 24, 2010.

1. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

this morning was to be my first meeting only the person who conducts the meeting never showed. I ended up calling WW headquarters to see if I was even at the right location. The woman I spoke to indicated that the leader had not called in a cancellation so as far as they knew meeting still on. While I was on the phone she asked if I wanted to sign up through the call center. I asked if it was cheaper than signing up on line. Get this - if you sign up when you call the main number, it's $19.95 for the first month instead of $13/meeting if you pay as you go or $39.95 on-line. So I guess something good came out of me wasting some time this a.m.

2. peekaboo

peekaboo Well-Known Member

So sorry about WW...

This Saturday we couldn't meet at the Woman's Club because the club had a doing. I tried doing it on-line and found out that you need to go to meeting for the accountability factor. I would suggest doing both on-line and meetings. Next week we will be back at the Women's Club. Tonia, the leader on Saturdays is WONDERFUL! I have lost over 70lbs. because of the meeting and Tonia. I go to the late Saturday morning meeting. I hope that you give the meetings a chance, because I am proof that they work!
    Peekaboo

3. claytonian

claytonian Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the weight loss - I'm so looking forward to getting started - I'll be back next week especially I've already paid for the month.