West Johnston Band Reverse Raffle

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jlc007, Nov 5, 2015.

1. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Hi all....
    I know this is short notice but I thought I would throw it out to you and see if anyone is interested... Even if we sell just one ticket it can help our band try and recoup losses from not being able to have our invitational due to hurricane Jouqin.
    Plus, who doesn't want a great chance at winning $10,000 and have two yummy dinners that come with your ticket ??
    It's this Saturday and if you'd like to get a ticket from me, I'll hand deliver it to you!

Here's the scoop:
    REVERSE RAFFLE – Limit of 400 tickets to be sold!! Tickets are $100 each and include dinner for 2 for a fun evening of anticipation and excitement!!

Try for a chance to win as much as $10,000 or several other cash and/or exciting door prizes!!

Final 10 tickets will have the option to split all of the Grand Prizes ($18,500 so $1,850/ticket)

You do not need to be present to win. If you cannot attend, sign the back of your ticket stub giving proxy that you will/will not split.

All money raised will help the band purchase new uniforms!

Donations are tax-deductible!! Contact any current Band Student or Band Parent for more information or to purchase your ticket!!

2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

GO RAMS !!!!!

3. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member