West View "graduation" tonight

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by DMJmom, Jun 2, 2011.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My son hasn't brought home any information regarding 5th grade graduation tonight. Does anyone know if they need to be there early, where to take them, what to do? I haven't gotten anything from the teacher...

2. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Yeh, I'm a little in the dark too. Last I heard it was at Cleveland High School. 6pm. However, another mom told me we had to have them there by 5:30 to line up. Got to love kids & relaying info.

Stephanie-- mom to 7 (soon to be 10!)

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I checked all 5th grade teachers webpages, and 2 said be there by 5:30, so I'm going with that. Didn't get cap and gown to send them in, so assuming it will be there. Still dont know where to take them (gym? Cafeteria?) so guess I'll just follow everyone else. Planning to get there early! I'm short and need to be able to see!

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

UPDATE

So my son's teacher just called me (for something else) and said to be there by 5:30. She didn't know where exactly things would be set up since they've never been there, but thought the auditorium is where it would be (that's where it's been in other schools) and she's pretty sure the auditorium is in the front, right inside. So that's all the info for now.

5. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Auditorium is where they've held them before. Auditorium is on the right & that is where it should be held based on years past. Last time there was no cap & gown deal. I'm sure we'll be late. Kids don't get home till 4:15. Plus, my kids that I watch don't get picked up till after 5pm. See you there.

stephanie-- mom to 7 (soon to be 10!)

6. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

Thanks for starting this b/c I was wondering if I was the only one without any information.