What Are They Building?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CakePrincess, Nov 8, 2006.

1. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

There is a new (small) commercial building being built across the street from BurgerKing. It's next to the the body shop - I can't remember the name of it. It's on US 70, Clayton, just right before making the right turn to downtown Clayton. At first, I thought they were building Checker fast food, but my husband doesn't think so. Any ideas?

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Are you talking about where the Dairy King used to be? If so, I don't know but I've wondered about it myself.

3. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Checker's Fries are the bomb! Checker's permeated thoughout Florida, and the food was cheap and good (just not good for ya..lol) C6 and I make sure that when we head out on the Virago, that we end up cruising thru Smithfield or Fuquay jsut to hit the Chekcer's there. :D

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Cellular phone store. Verizon, maybe?!

5. ready2cmyKing

Are you guessing that it's a cell store, or do you know for sure? I sure hope it's not one.

6. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

It is for sure a cell phone store.

7. ready2cmyKing

Just what we need. :roll:

8. momz x 2

momz x 2 Well-Known Member

durn!!

too bad it ain't another bank!!

9. CakePrincess

If it's a cell phone store, I hope it's T-Mobile! We sure need it!

10. CakePrincess

T-mobile cell phone users can still use their cell phone here in NC. I just found out that T-mobile is using Cingular's cell towers to keep their customers happy. They are planning to have T-mobile stores in near future.