What happened to

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CraigSPL, Jul 10, 2014.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

2. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

There is a PRM2 join date of 05-12-2014

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Yep, he is now PRM2, he wanted to break ties with everything in the Political Pit.

4. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Can you really blame him?

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

No, I don't!

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Wasn't sure if that was truly him, or a wanna-be.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:)
    Just before having his old account killed he indicated that this would be his new user name.

8. PRM2

PRM2 Active Member

Hey my wonderful peeps. I just lurk a little now but I check PM's once in a while . I just didn't want to offend anyone anymore with the political stuff. I'm actually tied to many on here who help me make my living and I feel I owe them that respect . I miss it, but it will sure calm the drama a bit. I lost my mom a month or so ago but I'll get back to posting on all but the political stuff before long. Thanks for asking. Give me a call Craig. It will be good to talk to you. I'll PM you my cell.

9. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

My condolences on your loss.

10. PRM2

PRM2 Active Member

Thank you sir. Hope you are well. I've missed all of you guys.

11. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

I am probably doing better than you at this point in time. I know what you are going through and it is not pleasant. It has been 20+ years since my mom passed and I sometimes still have the thought to call her about something before I remember.

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

My condolences as well my friend.

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your mom, lots of prayers to you and your family. :grouphug:

14. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

So sorry about your loss, P. It takes a while to go through that and I still think about my mom daily. Know that you are still in my heart sweetie.

Sherry

15. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Very sorry for your loss, PRM2.

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, PRM. You and your family are in my prayers.

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

So very sorry for your loss Mafiaman, my heart goes our to you and will hold you in prayer ((((((hugs)))))

18. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family! :grouphug:

19. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Sorry for not expressing this earlier, but I am not on here very often. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family

20. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're you, PRM^2. You're one of the good eggs around here. I'm sorry for your loss!