Where did Beth from Cost Cutters go?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by dangerboy, Mar 17, 2011.

1. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

I'm looking for which shop Beth from Cost Cutters White Oak might have moved to. She was the manager. Anyone know where she went or maybe know her to get a message to her. I need a haircut and loved how she cut it last.

DB's wife

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

OH no! That was my mom's favorite beautician! I'll check with mom tomorrow, she may have Beth's home phone number. Meanwhile, if you find her will you let us know?

3. dangerboy

yes i will!

db's wife

4. dangerboy

Im still lokkin' for her! Anybody have any info?

DB's wife

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Mama has her home #. I'll get it for you tonight.

6. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

From what I understand, when a stylist leaves a shop she is not to give you her phone number, etc. When I find someone that does a good cut, I ask them if I can give her my card with my number and if they ever leave, will they notify me. It has worked with two girls over the last 4-5 years. Makes my life simpler.

7. dangerboy

this is a very good idea!

db's wife

8. dangerboy

Thanks! Im lookin' kinda shaggy!

DB's wife

9. dangerboy

Just PM'ed ya!

DB's wife

10. Lawnranger

Lawnranger Well-Known Member

Noemi is now at Vintage13 Salon on Hwy 70 down from the Starbucks and Hardee's. My hair is really thick and really pleased with the cut. They're having a grand opening on April 14th with a band, food and drawings. Oh, and the owner or one of the stylists, not not sure which, has already spoke with someone here about advertising.