Where to buy turkey dinner?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by MizSeeker, Dec 19, 2010.

1. MizSeeker

MizSeeker Well-Known Member

My son and DIL are expecting another baby any day now (due date Christmas day but she is trying to bring it NOW). ANYWAY - she said today that she is not cooking Christmas day and her mother is coming that night with dinner.

But she wants us to come over asap Christmas morning. She will have cinnamon rolls but only some side dishes prepared ahead of time. Translation - she is not cooking a turkey or gravy

SO - I need to order a turkey from somewhere and pick it up and I guess reheat it that day. I won't be able to get to their house early enough to get it cooked in time for a midday meal and I am not starting here - and finishing there.

ANY SUGGESTIONS? I am in the Cleveland area and they are in Wendell. I don't know which stores around here will do a dinner and which ones are good.

THANK YOU!

Martha

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Cracker Barrel will do a ham or a turkey and as many of the fixings as you may want. The only place I would not recommend is Food Lion. I bought a dinner from them a few years ago and it was NOT good.

3. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Fresh Market.

4. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Lowe's Foods does turkey and ham dinners.

5. MizSeeker

MizSeeker Well-Known Member

Thank you!