Where to find replacement straws for acrylic tumblers

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Breezy18, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

I would like to find a store/person who sells the replacement straws for the tumblers with lids that are sold at craft fairs/walmart. They do not have them at walmart...figured I would try here to see if anyone has seen them locally before ordering them online. They are the acrylic straws that fit in the screw on lid of the tumbler. Thanks for any help!!

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Sorry, I can't help.

But I know what you're talking about. My grandson insists that his drinks are served in such a cup, with the special straw. (His second option is Belly Washers with the character tops)

Hopefully someone will post an answer. If no one does, though, let me know which websites you know of that have them for sale. :)

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Are they like the Tervis tumblers?

4. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

I have bought the big, flexible kind (like from hospital cups, convenience store refill mugs) from Tupperware; maybe they carry the kind you're looking for as well. Can't remember the name, but I believe there is a Tupperware place @ Peddler's Village.

5. Breezy18

Thanks!!

They are similar to Tervis. I had someone make one. She does not sell replacement straws. I am speaking of one that is not flexible.

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Nevermind then, the Tervis straws are flexible.

sorry no help here.

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

8. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

Check on ebay for acrylic straws. Saw some there - not sure if that is what you are looking.

9. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Try Jernigans or DeWaynes

10. Breezy18

Thanks!`

Yes, they do think a lot of them and then shipping is a joke on ebay. That is why I was attempting to find them locally.

I am going to call Dewaynes and Jernigans today and hopefully go this weekend. Thanks everyone!!

11. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Found some today @ 5 Below!! 4 in a pack for $1.00...and they had lots of colors! When you go in the door, walk all the way over to the right. As you start up the first aisle, they are on a shelf with some of the acrylic cups.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  12. Breezy18

Wow!!

I went to Jernigans today and bought some for $4.99 for a six pack of them. I wish I would have seen your post. I will go to five below and get some too!! Thanks for posting!!