which dry cleaner do you use?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pbarefoot, Mar 31, 2010.

1. pbarefoot

pbarefoot Well-Known Member

Hi:

Just wondering where you go to get your clothes dry-cleaned? We were using Mike's cleaners behind CVS but had a falling out with them, so we won't be back. They ripped one of my husbands very nice dress shirts and didn't even call us to say anything. After getting home, he discovered it (they stitched it back but it was very obvious and looked horrible). The next time he went back to pick up some clothes he had dropped off from the last time, he mentioned to the person working (not the owner) and asked for some sort of compensation. She got the owner on the phone, who got very nasty with my husband. We have spent a LOT of money there over the last 3 years, so I was shocked to hear she was rude to him. So, that's the story and now we're looking for another place. Please let me know who you like or don't like.

Tx,

PB

2. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

Uh, what's 'dry cleaning'?

3. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

Best Price Cleaners at Walmart on 70 in Clayton. Got the lowest price to do cleaning and my wife loves them. They clean her clothes and charge $2.02 an item.

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Clayton Crossing Cleaners in the shopping strip behind McDonald's in Clayton.

Sherry

5. bystander

bystander Well-Known Member

We've been using that place behind McDonalds and next to Dr. Sim's office. Can't think of the name of it - Maybe Quality Cleaners or something like that? Nice older couple run the place and we've not had any problems.

6. gracey1314

gracey1314 Well-Known Member

i think it is quality cleaners behind the mcdonalds by dr. sims.. i haven't had any problems with them at all. but they do close at 6, so i feel like i'm rushing to get there after work, but that might just be the normal time that dry cleaners close :)