Windsheild Replacement

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by OutdoorPlay, Feb 7, 2015.

1. OutdoorPlay

OutdoorPlay Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a company that they can recommend for a windsheild replacement? I have looked around and seems like Registers is one name that is recommended. Does anyone have any other places?

2. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Won't car insurance pay no matter where you go?

3. OutdoorPlay

It does pay, but just looking for good quality work. I have had the windshield repaired from chips in the past and one company did a good job, but the next did not so great job. Now I need the whole windshield, so I am asking so I can pick the company to use that has good quality work.

4. bridgett

bridgett Well-Known Member

Interstate Glass

Hi, I used Interstate Glass. The came out to my place of work and did a great job!

5. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Estimates for ours ran from 180 to 300

Paid out of pocket. These folks, Auto Glass Now located at 2013 New Hope Church Road, Raleigh, (919) 878-4000

If you post a review while you are there, they'll also perform a head light restore, valued at 40 bucks.

Great service, quick work, great value.

6. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

The best I've used is Capitol Glass on Hwy 42 beside Loves body shop. They will come to you or you can come to them.

7. OutdoorPlay

thanks for the replies. I will check with these companies next week.

8. Wraunch

Wraunch Well-Known Member

I called Safelite. They did a great job and came to my work and finished it in just over an hour while I worked.