WJHS Graduation

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, May 2, 2010.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

What day is graduation? I thought it was Thurs. 10th but now someone said it's Friday 11th.

Who knows for sure???

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I've heard both dates for Clayton High and neither site show when the darn graduation is.

What a hoot............all kinds of other stuff but nothing about actual kids who worked hard and when they are graduating from high school this year. Not a link for a thing!

Sherry

3. ubergeek

ubergeek Well-Known Member

West's Graduation is June 11. 5pm@WJHS

Pretty sure all Johnston County Graduations are the same day.

4. michelle

Thank you! Now, do any of you have any advice for beating traffic the day of the graduation? I've heard horror stories about the traffic, etc.

5. Sherry A.

You could tent out the night before.....:lol::lol::lol:

I'll find out for both of us because I'm with you, we need to understand this stuff.

Sherry

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

We went very early, I think it was like 4:30, try to carpool as many people as possible in one car. Then we had to wait in that horrible heat - it was awful! But they did have cold bottles of water for you! A lot of the problem is that the students and staff have to be there really early and they take up most of the parking - they should come up w/ an alternate parking spot for them and then bus 'em to the school or something! :lol: It would also help if there was more than one way in/out of the property. :banghead:

7. michelle

bandmom, what time did the graduation start? I think it starts at 5:00 this year so 4:30 wouldn't be all that early. Wondering if yours started later.

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I think it was at 5:30, so we probably went earlier than 4:30 - seems I rode w/ my dd at whatever time they were told to report so I could get seats and the rest of the family met me there.

9. Sherry A.

That's a great idea. Thanks so much.

Sherry

10. Flowergirl

Flowergirl Well-Known Member

Graduation Time

My sons annoucements that we ordered through the school (WJHS) has 6 pm on 6/11.

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  11. Sherry A.

Clayton High School has 6:30 pm on June 11, 2010.

Probably changes from year to year.

Sherry