Woman and Man of the Year

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Dec 6, 2011.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey guys, i was asked to share this email with the 4042 community as your input is very much appreciated. Please read the following email and if you know someone that deserves this honor, please email Jonathan and get their name in the running. At the banquet they will be honored and the appreciation of our Cleveland community made known to them.

"Dear Friends!

The year of 2011 is quickly drawing to a close. We hope it has been a fruitful and encouraging year for you. Certainly it has not been a year without challenges for local business and for our community. However, there are certain individuals in our community who have made Cleveland Township a better place to live, work and play.

I am writing to you today to urge you to help the Greater Cleveland Chamber of Commerce recognize those people whose service to the community has been exceptional in 2011.

On Monday, January 9th, 2012, the Greater Cleveland Chamber of Commerce will hold the Annual Chamber of Commerce Banquet. One of the most anticipated features of the Annual Banquet has been the recognition of the following:
    Greater Cleveland Woman of the Year – sponsored by the Cleveland School Rotary Club;
    Greater Cleveland Man of the Year – sponsored by the Crossroads Civitan Club.

Would you please take a few moments of your time to reply to this email with your thoughtful nominations for these important honors? Both civic organizations are seeking the broadest possible input from the Greater Cleveland Community. Again, we are seeking the names of individuals who display a generous community spirit, a love for and high commitment to the Cleveland community, and have raised the bar of social responsibility. Your reply to this email by 5:00 p.m. on December 20, 2011 is greatly appreciated.

Simply answer the following questions as briefly as possible to make your nomination(s):
    What is your name?
    How may we contact you for more information should we require that?

Who are you nominating for Woman of the Year?
    Why are you nominating this person?
    How can we contact your nominee should they be selected for the honor?
    If your nominee is married, what is his/her spouse’s name so that we can invite them as well?

Who are you nominating for Man of the Year?
    Why are you nominating this person?
    How can we contact your nominee should they be selected for the honor?
    If your nominee is married, what is his/her spouse’s name so that we can invite them as well?

Thank you very much for helping us identify those who are truly deserving of special recognition for their service to the Cleveland Community. Thank you for making Cleveland a better place to work and live. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warm Regards,

Jonathan Breeden
    Cleveland Resident, Civitan, and Board Member,
    Greater Cleveland Chamber of Commerce

jonathan@breedenlaw.com

Phone:919-661-4970
    Fax: 919-661-4971

2. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

... and ya'll don't worry bout nominating me (even though GQ sent me a rejection letter for theirs cause they'll prolly pick another scrawny dude with a scruffy beard)... I'll be okay

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey guys, seriously, if you know someone that would fit the profile of being a wonderful giving person who has enhanced our community this past year, please send in your vote, it would really mean a lot if the person that wins each of these awards is nominated by our own community!

(i'm thinking webbie would be an awesome nominee personally)

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Just bumping up, the deadline for the nominations is Tuesday, December 20th:cheers: