Women`s shelter?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Casceysmom, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Casceysmom

Casceysmom Guest

I am looking for a place to donate some good clothes. I do remember reading awhile back about a womens shelter in Clayton. Can someone help me ?

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

There is place across from the library,it's located in the building where the old Town shop used to be,Pizazz of Clayton is a member of the ADVOS, and supports the Harbor shelter of Johnston County.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I read in the paper today that Cooper Elem is accepting donations of infant, adult , kids clothes to give away on March 24. Leave them at the front office.

5. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Raleigh Rescue Mission - They have safe homes for women in abusive relationships and then help them get started with a job and so forth. They supply clothing for working, interviews and things like this. They also do the same for the men with clothing and a watch. PJ's for children and so much more. Very mission minded oriented to help people regain their lives.

6. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Does any place take toys any more? I have a TON and several are great educational toys. Just cleaning out the playroom and would love for this stuff to go to a good cause.