Worst local TV personalities

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Buc, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Buc

Buc Well-Known Member

My vote is WRAL's Elizabeth Gardner. Hearing that voice so early in the morning can send shivers up my spine!!!

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

That's just one of the reasons I'm hoping that Sarah Palin isn't running for President next time around - that voice of hers!

3. SubMom727

SubMom727 Well-Known Member

My vote would be for Kim Deaner (sp?) on WRAL. I detest that high nasal whinney voice! JMHO!

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Bill Leslie - it's just weird when he sings to Elizabeth Gardner's unborn baby....

5. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

I have two that I can't stand...Brian Shrader with the traffic reports on WRAL, although he has improved since he started...and Dan Eaton (cooking with Dan on New14 Carolina with TWC) Both of them make me cringe.

6. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

But being the guy that i am, i think she is way gorgeous. Best looking news type person around.

7. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Thank goodness Mark Roberts is gone from the news, but now we have to see him on car commercials.

8. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

On channel 17,the guy that does 'Pintsized' sports,whatever his name is,he's way to annoying!

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Kinda partial to Barbara Gibbs myself...:lol:

10. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Hrm...

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

Tough call, for sure....but ill take Kim

11. Mr.X

Mr.X Well-Known Member

Greg Fishel and his 80's center hair part, he is too geeky to be believed

12. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:iagree: and I also don't care for Mark Roberts.

13. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I agree with Dan Eaton. He' just.. different. And the lady weather forcaster, Pati Darak. I swear she was drunk on there one day... she had to have been on something, maybe a little too much Nyquil ;) EVreeeTHING! sheSAID! wasREEEALY! DRAWN!OUT! and exAAAAGGERATED! Sounded like she was purposely trying not to slur. lol And she was animated to beat the band. I'm used to seeing her and she was really unusual acting that day. Maybe she was trynna impress some big wheels that showed up at the studio lol I dunno.. Funny to watch while it lasted.

14. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Is Brian Schrader the traffic guy the same one that does the segment about food with a woman whose name escapes me? If they are one and the same then.... as a traffic guy he's okay (as opposed to Mark Roberts who I can't stand), and I see just a regular guy, but the person who does the food segment at times comes off as FABULOUS!!!!!......not that there's anything wrong with THAT! (Think Seinfeld) :lol:

15. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Yeah, same guy. ..

16. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

She always looks like she has marshmellows stuffed in her cheeks when she talks, maybe its a mint or gum?!?

17. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

chewing tobacco :lol:

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Barbara Gibbs looks like a snobby .... <beep> :lol:

19. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Amanda Lamb....WRAL...... she looks like a skeleton. Seen her in person and she looks even worse than on TV. Scary looking lady!!

20. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

:iagree:

At least the car commercials are few and far between.