WOW!

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by mamax3, May 27, 2006.

1. mamax3

mamax3 Well-Known Member

Just popped on to say thanks for that big bag of coupons from the train,Faye. I should have it out on Tuesday back to ya. I cannot believe my little couponing thread has grown to a whole section of this board. WOW! Faye, you should head this way and do some classes. I will put you up for a week or two.
    Just to update anyone who cares, NM is wonderful. We are all doing well. Hubby loves the new job. I love the house, kids, job, fantastic neighbors, etc.. The weather is very dry and hot, if yall could send some rain my way that would be nice. It was only 107 yesterday.
    MP see ya in November dear.
    Everyone else hope you are all doing well.

2. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Hey Sybil! Glad you received the coupons and thanks for sending them on! Can you believe the couponing thread has a whole section now? Very cool! Ken suggested the name Money Matters, which I think is perfect.

Won't be heading to NM any time soon. Maybe next summer though. I will let you know.

107???!!! :eek:

Yuck.

Glad everything is going well there. I love that you can still find some good deals. The triple mania here was amazing. I finally got everyhing put away yesterday! :lol:

Great to hear from you!

Faye

3. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Hey girlie!

Your innocent little question has sparked a whole new way of thinking here at 4042. You can be proud :)

Frogger

4. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

I didn't know you were the one that started this whole coupon thing on here, because it started before I joined I think, but anyway that's great! Thanks! :D

Look forward to seeing ya in Nov.! :) Got any paint I can borrow? :lol: :p

5. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Yeah, MP, I'm light on the red paint...know anyone with some to spare? 8)