Wreck near 42/50 last night

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Nov 11, 2011.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Anybody know what happened? I heard it was pretty bad. Saw 2 ambulances flying towards 40 and the road was blocked both directions. Hope everyone is ok.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i have been wondering the same thing. When i was leaving work 50 was blocked, i had heard all the sirens going but couldn't see anything down 50 so it must have been further down on 50 toward Garner.

3. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

One car accident a white SUV flipped over. Two people in it both rushed to the hospital with serious injuries.

4. michelle

Sorry to hear that, I hope they are doing better today. I could tell it was serious by the speed of the ambulances as they flew by me.

5. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

My SIL was in the white SUV, it had not flipped but was pushed far off the road. One car crossed the yellow line and hit my SIL on her front/side and bounced off and hit another car. She is okay, sore & broken hand but doing well. The other driver was in critical condition when we left the hospital, sending prayers his way. SO thankful for the Fire Dept & EMS, they were wonderful! If anyone has any information about the wreck please PM me, there was apparently a hispanic gentleman that stayed with my SIL until family could get there and we would love to find him.

6. michelle

Wow, glad your SIL is ok, prayers for the other folks involved.