Wubba Nub

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by JenniferK, May 24, 2007.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I don't know how many of you subscribe to that list "Angie's Freelance byu", but sometime ago, she posted a link for babydagny.com which would send you a free Wubba Nub if you created a registry and sent it to ten people.

Well, I did, and I got the WubbaNub. Little Bit LOVES it!

The problem is that these darn things are $10 a piece, and I really don't want to pay that for it.

Did any of you get one through the free promotion and toss it aside thinking you wouldn't use it? If so, can I barter with ya for it?

Ohh...and this is a WubbaNub:

http://www.wubbanub.com/

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I couldn't get kookoo puff to take a passy if my life depended on it. She's going to be a thumb/finger sucker. LOL

BUT those look like the soothie passies that she LIKED when she did toy with the idea of a passy. :roll: silly ninny baby. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah and we found our first little itty bitty tooth on Monday. :) finally!!!

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Jen,

If you still have the link I'll go on and get one and give it to you.

Michelle

4. JenniferK

Michelle, you have a PM and thank you so very much!

Koo, Little Bit doesn't like pacifiers either, she's a thumb baby, but oddly enough, she loves this thing. She bites on it and plays with the stuffed animal. Maybe it's because she's teething?

At any rate, I still don't wanna pay $10 a piece for a very pricey paci!
    LOL

5. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Hell fire I can make you one... I have 2 passies just like those and a few clean bean baby type animals I can pop the eyes off and sow black yarn on it to nip the choking hazards. And viola! wubby nubby in a snap!! :D

6. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Can I get one for you? What do I need to do?

7. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

No babies here, so send me info on what to do and I will order one as well.

8. JenniferK

Ladies, you have to go to babydagny.com and create a baby registry (with as little as one item on it) then you have to email it to ten people. It's that simple. Then they send you the Wubba Nub!

Let me know if you need extra email addresses, lol...

9. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

PM some email addys! If I send baby registry info to the people in my email address book, there will be some hitting the floor!!