Yoga..please!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ownedbylabs, Jan 11, 2011.

1. ownedbylabs

ownedbylabs Guest

Hey Everyone!
    Hope you are staying warm and cozy since we are all iced in! Had a quick question- Anyone know of a good yoga studio around here that isn't ridiculously over priced or not at late hours of the evening? I work in Garner, but classes at the community centers do not start until 7pm.. I'm a teacher so I get out of school at 4:30.. long time to wait around for class! I live by 40/42 if that helps.
    Thanks!

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I do know that there is a Yoga studio in Clayton near the railroad tracks in downtown,can't quite think of the name at the moment...it's also near the bank of Four Oaks ;)

3. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

4. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

Please read the testimonials on the Purna Yoga Site. They are written by real folks, men and women, who truly experience a number of benefits from their practice. I have been going to this studio 2-4 times a week since they opened at this location, and I have never met a more caring group of instructors. There is instruction for every level of ability with classes seven days a week. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me :~)

5. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

The Wii Fit has Yoga.

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I have Crunch- Candlelight Yoga with Sara Ivanhoe on cd... LOVE it! There's an AM and a PM option. Highly recommend! In your own home, on your own schedule!