Yorkie?

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by crazymom2girls, May 13, 2009.

1. Anyone have a Yorkie? We are planning on getting one sometime this year. I had a Yorkie for 14 years and when he died I've always wanted another one. Does anyone know a good person to get Yorkies from?

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

No, I don't - but you should get a ****z-poo (or whatever they are called). Part ****zu part poodle, all ADORABLE!! In honor of me, because I would like to have one but can't possibly take on a dog right now. :) I promise to come and visit it, and leave when it starts to act up.

http://nuttymutt.com/shih_poo_about_shih_poos.php

http://images.google.com/images?hl=...Box&rlz=1I7ADBS&um=1&sa=1&q=shih-poo&aq=f&oq=

Let me know when it is time for the puppy shower. I will be sure to bring high energy treats and annoying toys for the new addition to our-uh-your family.

3. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

4. Never thought of that. Why would anyone give up a Yorkie? Now a chihuahua on the other hand...

5. carolinasun

carolinasun Well-Known Member

Call Brenda Jernigan the phone is listed under Charles Jernigan. She breeds Yorkies, they are beautiful dogs but I'm not sure what she has available at present. She lives on Hwy 50 just south of 210. Her e-mail address is
    Bsjernigan@aol.com. As I said her dogs are top quality. GOOD LUCK!!

6. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Yorkies are cute but can be very fragile. My daughter got one as a puppy and she is very hyper and at the age of 4 months broke her leg just by jumping on it wrong. The vet told her this is common but it was very expensive to deal with.

7. I know, I used to have a Yorkie. He twisted his little foot when he was a few months old. Eventhough the vet "fixed" it, the rest of his life he held it up when he ran. We always laughed at our little three legged dog. I still love them although they can be fragile!

8. A puppy shower! I've never heard of a puppy shower. Great idea! I've been thinking about all the stuff I have to get for one. My husbands not crazy about the idea. I'm still trying to win him over. It will probably be late summer before we get one (if we do!)

9. I actually just communicated with her through e-mail today. I'm planning on checking her puppies out soon.