Youth Baseball Pants

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by VolleyGrl, Sep 7, 2012.

1. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I didn't realize that trying to find gray baseball pants for my son would prove to be so difficult! :banghead: He needs a youth small and I can't find them anywhere. The games start tomorrow and I had to buy the poor guy some that are a little too small just so he'd have something to wear. Of course they have pictures tomorrow as well.

If anyone has any old ones (youth small gray) that they want to sell me I'd be happy to pay.I realize they wouldn't be in perfect condition, but as long as there are no holes or anything I'm fine with some grass/dirt stains since they'll get dirty anyway!

Or any guidance about where I can get them locally would be great. I just don't want to have to order them and pay expedited shipping, but I guess I will if I have to.

#parentfail

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

3. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

Go over 95 toward JR's I think the name of the place is Soffies, something like that, its in the same center.. They have them and a good price as well!!

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Assuming you already tried D I C K S, there's a place in Cameron Village called Johnson-Lambe. They carry a lot of youth sports gear. They are in the section near the Fresh Market. It might be worth checking them out.

http://www.johnsonlambe.net/

5. VolleyGrl

Thanks for all the great suggestions! :cheers:

6. Humpty

Humpty New Member

Did you try Monster Batting Cages in downtown Clayton ?

7. VolleyGrl

I ended up finding them in a KMart in Raleigh. Thanks all!