Zoofari

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by jdmchic00, Jan 14, 2014.

1. jdmchic00

jdmchic00 Member

Hiiii

I just started using Zoofari (Only twice now) but I've tried calling their number today, 919-771-2544, and it says it's been disconnected.

Anyone hear if they shut down?

Thanks
    Laura

2. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

They are still in business. I just talked to someone there yesterday. My kids stay there on some teacher workdays.

3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Maybe they forgot to pay the phone bill.

4. jdmchic00

jdmchic00 Member

Well, that's weird. I wonder why their line is disconnected. They have a F rating on BBB. I didn't realize that until today. I googled them a lot to see if I could find another phone number but couldnt.

5. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Weird. I called that number on Monday and talked to someone about the teacher workdays next week. I'm not sure why they have an F rating. I used them one day back in August and they were great. My girls loved being there, and they are older (8 and 11 years old). Maybe Zoofari has gone downhill since then. :?

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Never been there and never had to use them, but it looks like the "F" might be because they choose not to be Accredited by the BBB (hovering over the "F" with your cursor indicates that). It looks like, according to the BBB site they have only had one complaint in 3 years and that it was closed.