ZooKeeper!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by rushlow2004, Jan 30, 2009.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I PM'ed you, please go check.
    If I don't respond cause I had to go to work.
    Sheri

2. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

I checked pm - and sent you an email

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Looks like you might be on the correct end of a Trademark case! :mrgreen:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090201/ap_en_mo/film_paul_blart_4

4. zookeeper

Tee-hee :jester:

When I opened my account here on 4042.com and had to choose a screen name, it seemed a pretty fitting one - thankfully, it still does :)

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

"There can be only one!" (around HERE, at least!) We LOVE our Zookeeper!!

6. zookeeper

:mrgreen:Thanks!

How are the babies doing these days? Ever get word on how Riley is doing? Hugs to the crew:)

7. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Willow still has her good days and her bad days ... outwardly, she LOOKS remarkably healthy. You'd never know so much was going on inside of her. I've been keeping her fairly stable with 'round the clock feedings ... every 4-6 hours or so. I can push it to 7 hours, but if it goes longer than that, then she gets sick. She's holding good weight and muscle tone at about 96 pounds, tho. She's actually made it to 6 years old, which I never imagined would happen.
    Bailey is as bouncy and wiggley and happy as ever.
    Cinder still talks a lot and offers her opinion on everything. I
    do get periodic pictures and updates from Riley's family ... which I LOVE receiving. They've taken such good care of him, and he's really fit in so well with their family. They love him 110%.

8. zookeeper

Happy to hear Willow is doing pretty well by the sounds of it. You've done so much to help her along and it couldn't be easy on either of you. She is a wonderful dog and I know she loves you. Bailey is a character, can't imagine him ever loosing his bounce. Kiss Cinder between her ears for me!

Glad Riley is well loved, he has a sweet and gentle soul. Never met such a 'materialistic dog though ;) Wonder if he's still part goat:)