Zumba Class??

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

I was wondering if there are any local Zumba classes offered. Trying to work on an exercise plan and want to add something. They used to have them at Kids Clubhouse. Anyone know if that is still offered? I know of the one in Garner at Interstate. Any in the 40/42 area though? Let me know. Thanks so much.

Stephanie-- mom to 12

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

3. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Thanks Hught,

We are starting our 4th year in January! My life has gotten in the way lately. My Daughter had 2 surgeries and is now graduating early and starting College in January. This is usually the slow time of the year with people traveling and getting ready for the Holidays. I do have a facebook page with a few students that agreed to let me share their before and after pictures. https://www.facebook.com/pages/ZUMBA-with-Marie/112304982125738

Send me a pm if you want more details.

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

5. JellyBean

JellyBean Well-Known Member

JessDance behind Cookout.

6. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:iagree: Jess is a sweet lady.

7. Leixlip

Leixlip Active Member

Definitely Jess Dance into Fitness. I've been dancing with Jess nearly 2 years now and love it. She had the classes at Kids Clubhouse but now has her own studio on 42 behind cookout. Check out her Facebook page or Jessdance.net

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Where are they holding the Zombie Classes?

9. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

10. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

They ARE having a Zumba Halloween Party at The Garner Senior Center this Friday from 6:30-8:30 p.m.

Have fun!

11. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

Zumba Zombie? Sounds like a 60's dance craze. :)