zumba

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by RCARP, Jan 28, 2010.

1. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

anyone taking a zumba class? If so, did you like it?

2. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i have and it is so much fun!! you dont realize what a workout you get....until the next day! :)

3. tame44444

tame44444 Well-Known Member

Where

Where are you taking it at? I saw the posting on 4042 for the class at New Hope Presbyterian on Tuesday nights at 6:30.

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

And I thought it was a robot that sucked :?

5. agoembel

agoembel Well-Known Member

I thought about going next week to try it, it is for a good price and you pay only when you go. I hope I will like it

6. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

I saw the add too. I really like the pay as you go deal. It looks like it could be fun. Was wondering if anyone had actually participated.

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

At least I thought it was cleaver.....your response that is, not the robot.

They have a rumba class on Wednesday nights at 6:30 at my gym. Those big ole women in there look like they are having fun. My guess is that it's not working.

8. stillcrazy

stillcrazy Guest

Awww, that's mean Fred. Big ole women... At least they're not sitting on the couch eating ice cream!

9. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

they offer it at my gym tues and wed. i also saw the one at the church close by and will check that one out too.

it is a ton of fun and a great work out! i tell ya.....i thought i had some moves and a little bit of groove (as much as a really white red head can have) but apparently i was wrong! :)

10. Straitlover

Straitlover Well-Known Member

That's a roomba :).

I do zumba sometimes on Monday nights at Rex Wellness. You have to be a member, though. Kills my knees, but it's fun!

11. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

They have it at KX Fitness in Clayton on Wed nights at 7 PM. They also have it on Mondays at the Garner Senior Center.

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:boxing:

heeeeey....us big girls gotta start somewhere....you take that back or I'll whoop your fanny....

and I mean it.

13. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I thought I was being nice, you know, talking about how much fun they were having. But now I see the error of my ways.

14. KellBell

:mrgreen:

15. OverdaRainbow

OverdaRainbow Well-Known Member

Did anyone happen to attend the Zumba class that is offered at New Hope Presbyterian on Tuesday nights last night? Im wanting to try it out but my work schedule requires me to work every other Tuesday night so I didn't get to go last night. Anyone tired it out yet?

16. KellBell

I have done it. Did the class Tuesday night....am signed up for Monday and Thursday nights in Garner too. The gal that taught Tuesday night's class is going with me tonight to Garner!

It is SUPER fun! if you are looking for something different, I highly recommend it. I chose it because I am bored of just running....this breaks it up for me. Now I ZUMBA 3 nights a week and run the other 3 days. I LOVE IT.

PM me if you want more details.

17. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I'm not allowed to respond to this thread.

18. KellBell

[​IMG]

19. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

That's a new one - where di you find it?

20. KellBell

If I tell you, I'll have to kill you....8)