Something Great for Teens...New Teen Club in Clayton,NC!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by UnderRageTeenClub, Dec 4, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol:
    Had enough Saturday night did ya? :lol:

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Damn. I forgot CheLsey. Is that lingerie? WTH is she doing????

[​IMG]

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm just sayin........

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm not even going to say it!

5. Absaroka

Absaroka Well-Known Member

Cleopatra wrote
    No,the question is"what is she doing it with"looks like she's licking something, :lol: :lol:

6. Clif

Clif Guest

This has got to be a hoax of some sort.

I live right near Clayton Corners and, while I haven't peeked into every empty store from, I don't see where they're going to put it.

But, on the off chance that it is real, if I had any kids (or grandkids) 13-18, I certainly wouldn't allow them to go to this place. Just the pictures on the myspace page are enough to slam the door on this idea.

7. People Just Don't Get it....

Kids leaving the house and going somewhere you don't know
    * Drinking
    * Drugs
    * Loud, Curse Word Filled Music
    * Pre Marital Sex

"And they say my club is bad???"

Virgin Drinks: Yeah they want to look cool...holding a martini glass with Grape/Cranberry Juice In it...Or a margarita, with hmmmm no alcohal...or take energy drinks...instead of Vodka Shots....interesting

Bad Music: Hmmmm.....Radio Edits usually mean NO SWEARING

And for the person who made the "Condom Dispenser, STD, Pregnancy comment.....Get an idea of what is happening to teens these days!!!!

This club is something that provides the following
    * Place where kids have FUN and Dance in a SAFE environment
    * Place where NO TOBACCO and NO ALCOHAL is Allowed EVER!!!
    * ID's are checked at The Door
    * All Security/Bartenders/Door People are over 21 and have done this for 3 years now with this company!
    * NOOOOO Gang Colors, Baggy Pants, Horribly Low Skirts will be allowed in
    * A place where parents if feel the need can drop by and check it out!!

Now people...how is this a bad thing?????

I rest my case!

Grand Opening December 27th, 2006

All White Party, come decked out in Winter White

8. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

"Grand Opening December 27th, 2006 "

1) Exactly where is your club?
    2) What type of ID would a 13 year old have? How can you enforce the age restrictions?
    3) Does this type club have to be approved by Clayton Tpwn Council? If so, have you made application? A Dance Club for adults had to have Council approval and was recently approved.

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm still not sure I would want my teenager (if I had one) hanging out at a club in a shopping center where there are other bars. There's always the potential that these kids have cars, will be hanging out in the parking lot when it gets a little too stuffy inside the club and just coincidentally you've got a bunch of drunken idiots who've just stumbled out of a real bar and now want to hassle the kids... or worse (insert your own scenario here).

10. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

wow, the myspace page advertising this place is not fit for underage kids to even look at. definitely not a place i would want a 13 or 14 yr old.
    And you say that the Bartenders/Security/door people are over 21 in your post on here but you are advertising for 19 and under kids to apply. which is it? are you going to allow parents to walk in at any time to check the place out and see what their kids are doing?

11. lindenul

lindenul Well-Known Member

Did find this on it...im assuming these are the same people...just in a different location for whatever reason.

http://www.claytonnews-star.com/news/2006052402155.html

Still only give it 6 months. 2 weeks before the first major fight outside in the parking lot that the police have to be called in.

12. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

If it wasn't for the date of the paper article I'd say this is the same thing.

Craig

13. Vociferous

Vociferous Guest

The lack of professionalism within his reply does not surprise me in the least. Constant misspellings and sarcastic comments are great ways to win over skeptical parents! Plus, as tangerine pointed out, the discrepancies between the information here and on the myspace makes everyone wonder what exactly is going on here.

At least he provided me with a great laugh, "No horribly low skirts allowed." Make sure we measure you at the door to see if your skirt is short enough!

14. PoohBear

"A proposed teenage dance club and amusement center to be built in the Shotwell Station strip center on Old U.S. 70 was approved last Wednesday by the Board of Adjustment.
    But the conditions attached to the business’s special use permit may prevent it from ever opening.

Clayton businessman Norman Clark, who came up with the idea for the club, said he is uncertain if he will proceed after the board voted unanimously to attach the condition that professional security personnel must be hired to be on hand during the club’s hours of operation. "

1) So if it had to be approved for the Shotwell Station strip center, I assume it will have to be approved for Clayton Corners. If that is so, how can he open in December?
    2) This indicates Norman Clark, as the operator in Shotwell Station. The original post here indicates the operator is Corey? Maybe not the same operation. But I still believe some authority (Town Council, Board of Adjustment, etc.) in Clayton would have to approve such a teen club. Just my 2 cents worth!

15. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

YUP!!

16. southerngal39

southerngal39 Well-Known Member

Bad Bad place to post!!! But thanks for the info. I for one will be checking it out because as a parent of a older teenager it could be a good idea!! And with knowing the location now helps!!! Thanks!!

17. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

For the older teens, it might not be a bad idea. I don't think I'd want a 13 or 14 yo going there, but maybe 16 or 17-20. Why cut off at age 19? A 20 yo is still not old enough to go to a "real" bar.

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Re: People Just Don't Get it....

Uh, Yeah. Because drinking makes you cool. :roll:

Dude.... <chuckles> Do you want a shovel? If you keep on digging, you will have to open this club in China.

19. barney726

barney726 Well-Known Member

i "just don't get it. a teen age dance club that caters to 13-18 year olds. bar with bartenders under the age of 19. virgin drinks. operator, corey, promotes it as a christian atmosphere.
    what is this world coming to? i sure don't want my teen age grandson going in or around that place. i guess i better check it out on december 27 since corey said parents can drop in to see whats going on. maybe he will let a granpa check it out.
    i bet i spoil this party!!!!

20. PoohBear

I drove through Clayton Corners this afternoon and I saw no indication of this club being built in any of the empty space.
    As someome previously posted all this may be a hoax. Corey may be raising the flag to see what kind of interest or negative reaction he gets with this idea. Or he has a crew that is going to build out the space in a very short period of time. December 27 is 3 weeks away.
    Anyone have any contacts with the leasing agent for Clayton Corners to determine where the teen dance club will be located.