Dr. Lane and Associates (dentist)

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Rostrawberry, Oct 27, 2006.

1. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I am so LIVID right now

Now I am told by UNC that I may not get an appointment with them. I have been waiting for almost 7 months to be seen.

I guess I can try another oral surgeon but don't want to fork out the money if I get turned away by them.

Lane & Associates has done nothing to help. Once my problem is being dealt with, I am taking my business else where.

Still Fuming

Ro

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Short answer - Dr. Ricciobene

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i second that:-D

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

THIRD THAT!!!!

LOve him!!!

5. Rostrawberry

For a dentist...Yes

But I have to see an oral surgeon to take care the problem first...if I ever get it taken care of.

Ro :(

6. harleygirl

Just call him and he can refer you to someone.

7. ihaveaquestion

ihaveaquestion Well-Known Member

START BEATIN!!!

I go to Dr. Folden Lee and would NEVER go anywhere else!
    I am also researching other places to take my kids....not very pleased with "Dr. R's" office....

just my opinion.

8. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

My little one goes to Dr. Tim (Sims) and LOVES him.

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

My whole family goes to Dr. Lee and we LOVE HIM!!

He's great with kids! (and big kids like me too!)

10. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

hey they are why my kids now go there. well that and they take my insurance. ;)

11. harleygirl

What type of punishment do you want? :lol:

If you have/had a concern with Dr. Riccobene's office you should really call and talk with him. He is the most down to earth person in the world (besides me of course) :mrgreen:

12. Rostrawberry

Thats what I had suggested in another thread.

:)

13. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

Dr Lee's office doesn't do nitrous, which I MUST have. <insert big chicken here>

14. Rostrawberry

FINALLY

I am getting an appointment this morning with UNC for a consult after almost 7 months of waiting (No Thanks to Lane & Associates)

P.S. I posted some thoughts in other threads and I apoligize if I contradicted myself or mispelled anything. I was under alot of stress yesterday.

Have a good day everyone

15. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Good luck, hon. They pulled my wisdom teeth, did a good job.

16. Rostrawberry

I am finally calmed down :(

I finally had my appointment at UNC on Monday after waiting almost 7 months. The staff at UNC was great.

But the real shocker came when I had my x-rays done and was being reviewed by t he Doctor. I have NO cyst.

Basically I was misdiagnosed by Lane & Associates. I was somewhat relieved and angry about the whole situation. Luckily I picked up my file from them and I am going elsewhere for my future dental needs.

For all patients that goes to Lane & Assoicates, please becareful, if they say that you need some kind of dental work, please seek a second opinion before you get the work done. It may save you lots of $$$$.

Ro

17. ssmm

ssmm Well-Known Member

Fourth here... can't imagine going anywhere but to Dr. Rico's office.
    p.s. Best of luck with your teeth issues :)

18. Rostrawberry

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Riccobene = FABULOUS

20. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

I saw that Dr. R is opening another office over off Neuse River Pkwy. After all the good things I have heard about him, I am tempted to change dentists (after 12 years with my current one) but I am wondering if he will have time for quality patient care with all these offices. Will you be at different spots each day of the week, Doctor R? How hard will it be to get an appointment and are you the only dentist in the practice? It has REALLY impressed me how concerned you are about keeping your patients happy and the fact that you respond to messages on this board impresses me more. Thanks for the info!