Lowe's Food Milk Deal

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by LADYLEO, Dec 17, 2007.

1. LADYLEO

LADYLEO Active Member

Milk is $2.99 a gallon at Lowe's Food, their brand, Sunday, Monday & Tuesday only.
    That includes any percentage, Whole, 2% etc. No limit on how many you buy and with school getting out for Xmas holidays this week some us like myself will need to stock up.

Also 2 liter Coke products are .85 a bottle and I don't think there is a limit on that purchase either. Same sale dates as the milk.

Happy Stocking up!!!!

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Stocked up Saturday and only blew $250 :?

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Gotta go get some and put in the freezer, we are going through almost 2 gallons a week and there are only 3 of us! :?

4. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

LOL-- I'd love to go through just 2 gallons a week! We go through 14 gallons a week. Yep, 2 a day. Of course, there are 9 of us here. So I thank you, thank you , thank you whoever posted this milk sale. I will definitely get out there. Do you have to pour a little out before you freeze it or is it okay to just stick right in there? Let me know if you get a chance.

Stephanie--mom to 7

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Faye suggests pouring a little off, but I haven't and so far have had no problems, the jug seems to expand enough. But you may want to listen to her instead of me, LOL. :lol:

6. PeeWee

PeeWee Member

The other day at Lowes there were a few marked down to $2 a gallon due to the nearing expiration day. You might want to look for that also.