Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

My husband has class!!

If he had of knocked the freak out than he would have been put in jail and then he would not have been around to protect his family, thank god he has class and cares about his family!! I guess that would have been right up the biddies alley for my husband to be in jail for knocking out the freak and guess what the freak goes free once again!!! Get a life!!

2. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

You defend the ones who are listed on the sex offenders registry. ( Not wanting them lynched) I do not think telling people where a sex offender lives is lynching them.

3. Clif

Clif Guest

Yet more curiosity. You refer to this person as if you hardly know them ("the 4 kids poster", yet they referred to you as their friend.

4. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I agree.

5. Clif

Clif Guest

They have served what society has deemed an appropriate sentence. Anything further because you think the original is not enough is lynching.

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Angel...just let it roll honey. We've went :boxing::boxing: with Clif over this.

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I don't lynch them. I think the public has a right to know where they live. I do not think they should be able to live near schools, daycares, or neighborhoods full of children. I have personally never lynched anyone. Never even lit a torch. Oh, something to ad to my things to do list. LOL jk

8. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

(sure got quiet in here redsky. I think somebody might be in "that" place)

:lol:

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

and I would like to add, that biddies is a term of endearment that Clif uses (and other men folk on here) to describe some of the women on here.....BUT, if you had been on here for while, but never posted, you would know that....

I'm just saying....

And I don't have to worry about being 'safe' at Logan's. I wouldn't take my dog there to eat, much less my kids.

10. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I have argued with him on this a lot. No biggie. hehehehe

11. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

True

LOL I wouldn't eat there either.

12. MommySAIDno

Hmmmmm....I'll skip the torch for now. But.... Maybe next time I go to Wal-Mart I should head straight to the garden dept and get me and my two DDs each a huge PITCHFORK and we could carry them all through the store until we are done shopping. 8) :lol:

13. mnredsky

eek:shock: I don't want to know where "that place" is..... :jester:

14. j*j*s*mom

j*j*s*mom Well-Known Member

I personally have never eaten there myself. Doesn't sound as if I am missing too much. But as a mom, with a 2year old and 2 older kids if this had happened even the first time I would have said something. You just do not touch someone else's child or sit back and not say something to the person. And I can promise this, EVERYONE in the restuarant would have heard me.

15. mnredsky

Amen sister! :hurray:

16. MommySAIDno

the "most dangerous" one 8)

17. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Where is your head???? In the clouds maybe!!!!

4 kids is my very close friend and if she wasn't then she would not have known what happened to my family last night!!! Don't know where you got the idea from that we were not close, I think you must add between the lines or take away from them one. I really don't care where the biddie phrase came from, I am calling Clif a biddie because I call them as I see them, I don't have to be on a post for months to figure out what I am dealing with!!
    Like I said before, until anyone has kids of there own and love those kids more than theirselves than don't act like you know what's going on here, just take head for your own familes safety!! If you don't have a family than maybe that is what your problem is!! Waste someone elses time!!!

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

so who decided to come on here and be biddies with the rest of us? you or your BFF?

:jester:

19. mnredsky

:?:?:? something is missing....

20. mnredsky

LMAO!!!! :lol::lol::lol: