Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

its somebody's head....its stuck up someone's ________________:p

2. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Okay, what have I missed. I know that a long time back, they had a bad rating, but they have improved that. I love to get their chopped steak with mushrooms and a sweet potato and salad.

Why do you guys hate it so much. Do I want to know:? I'm kinda skeered.

Oh, and, unless I'm told something to change my mind foodwise, I'll go back there. Thanks for the heads up on the creepy guy there Moms. If creepy guy touches my kids the wrong way I'll just take my pitchfork to him (j/k) (maybe) 8)

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol::shock:

4. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Hey Rat!!

Don't call someone a wuss until you know them, a wuss doesn't stand up to the problem, the manager and then report it to the authorities!!
    Are you just like the biddie, I guess biddies and rats share the same bed!! Bet you don't know what a family is either, sorry you are twisted too!!

5. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

I borrowed them the other day, here ya go....:lol:but I might need them back some other time.

6. KellBell

Just a personal choice for me, its always dirty in there, service has been mediocre at best and the food is never HOT (biggest pet peeve) and now there is a 'tickler' on the loose in there.....

7. mnredsky

"a tickler" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Priceless!

8. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Who's your BFF

At least I have one and someone that is willing to look after me and my family, how about you-sounds like you are lonely and bored, have nothing better to do than to twist a story around to make it look good for you! You are what you stand for and if you stand up for the freaks than that makes you one on them too!! Hope you rott in ____!!!!!

9. KellBell

I do stand up for freaks, I admit. But my definition of freaks and your's, well they are different.

You're funny.

:nopity:

10. MommySAIDno

Hey #1Mom,

Whooooooaaa....take a deep breath. Try not to take anything on here too serious. I completely understand what you set out to do by posting this here and I'm sure you feel very much attacked by now. We Moms, and I'm sure the Dads too, appreciated a friendly heads up. I think it's just that you are a new poster and we tend to be leary until we get to know a bit about you. We have had some real nut jobs come posting in here.

Just try to calm down and give it a breather. It really is usually very friendly in here. Try not to take it too personal. Ya never know, some of the folks you think are bad guys right now in here might turn out to be pretty cool in the long run8) Just a little friendly advice and a hello to you.:)

11. mnredsky

I'm a freak :mrgreen::mrgreen::p

12. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

You belong together

Get a life!!! Don't waste my time !!!

13. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Okay, I want to borrow the boots again.

14. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Nothin wrong with being a little freaky. LOL

15. MommySAIDno

"She's a super freak, super freak...she's super freaky yaaaaaoooowwww!"

(NOT directed at any one in particular - ya'll just made the song pop in my head)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  16. KellBell

All the freaks in the house say
    HEEEEYYYYYYY

wave your hands in the air
    and wave em like you just don't care

and wave bye bye to #1 mom.....

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::jester::jester::cheers:

17. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

What a way to welcome a newcomer!!

You don't have to worry about me trying to look out for other moms and kids anymore, my time and my friends time was apparently wasted and not appreciated at all, should have remembered that everyone on here just wants to make a mockery out of someone!! Sooooo Sad!!!!

18. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Honey,

We do not want to waste any more of your time. You need to look at the top of this page and click on the word log out. See ya! Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

19. Clif

Clif Guest

If she is so close, why refer to her as
    . Sounds a lot like "that woman".

20. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Logans is hiring

Don't you need a job over their, I am sure that you and your friends would fit in just perfect over there!!