Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Clif

Clif Guest

Whoa! That was a quick turn around. I leave for a minute to do a little bit of work, and suddenly the "poor n00b" is the bad guy.

2. j*j*s*mom

j*j*s*mom Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but you put your thoughts and opinions out there for everyone to read and naturally we reply. As we have often heard opinions are like***holes, everyone has one, we may like it or not. As adults, deal with it or move on.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

at least I refer to my friends as my friends and not 'that poster....'

or more fondly, my freaks!! WHASSSSUPPPPP freaks!:cheers:

4. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

You rang? lol

5. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I think most of us just have a problem with creating a screen name for the purpose of announcing or reporting things. Even though some of us on here have never met each other we still are very vocal and scream atop the highest mountain when it comes to our children and the children of others on 4042. I personally would be willing to put my name all over a situation like this for the safety of all children. When you're willing to put a name / face or in the this case a screen name that's been around for a while people are more willing to take what you have to say or report more seriously and without judgement. I would have no reason to hide. I think that is why some may have questions about your intentions.

ok, my brain hurts now.......

6. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Don't rub it in! lol

She gots a little bit of tude!

7. Clif

Clif Guest

(In my best Steve Urkle)Did I do that?

8. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

HAHAHA!

9. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

A thought or opinion is different than a concern

We didn't ask for your opinion and I know yours is the biggest hole on here but we only offered concerns and of course the "holes" on here had to turn it around and screw it up once again! :hurray: Congratulations!!! Hope your are proud of your awesome work!! Who cares about the kids right, we should only focus on the "holes" on this board!!

10. mnredsky

Hello, I'm here.

11. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

The concern is not about who is hiding!!

The whole thread was put out there to protect our kids, not to try and figure out if someone is real, or really friends with someone or lets figure out why I am even on here? Get a grip!!!

12. mnredsky

ummm, obviously you didn't read post #89. I think you are taking this wayyyyy to personal honey.

OK, here are the instructions:

1-extend right arm to the side
    2-extend same arm around to your backside
    3-take thumb and forefinger attached to the hand on this arm
    4-Make a pinching motion
    5-Pluck underwear from arse.

Repeat after me. Get your panties out of a wad.

13. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

You mean your panites!

Now your are worried about my panties, guess everyone is ****ed because you can't figure out who I am and you don't know me, wonder why I didn't put my name up there or any other info, too many freaks on here too!!

14. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

That's cool!!

No problem!!

15. 4 kids

4 kids Guest

4 kids

Are you freakin' kidding me? I should have my kids taken away from me! Yeah, and you people wonder why I never make posts. Gee....takes a rocket scientist to figure that one out. This guy in question may be on the up and up, but you don't go around tickeling 3yr. olds that you do not know. It just crosses that line into the inappropriate realm. I was uncomfortable by the situation, so was my friend and I wanted to give other moms the heads up. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

16. mnredsky

I think the only one :evil: is YOU. We're actually getting a good laugh out of it...or the way you are handling it.

and no, I'm not worried about your panties and couldn't give a rat's *ss who you are in all honesty. You will, as you were before, be nothing to me once you've gotten this all out of your system and moved on.

17. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Everybody take a deep breath and let's start over. Play nice:grouphug:

18. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Thought this one was worth repeating too.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Dern, go get some stuff done and this is what happens! :shock::shock::shock:

20. j*j*s*mom

j*j*s*mom Well-Known Member

Good Point:grouphug: