Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Yea, ok

Yea I really have a vendetta against Logans, that is why I was there with my family trying to enjoy a nice meal Last Night!!

2. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I leave for an hour and it hits the fan! WOW WOW WOW

3. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

If you want a goodbye than hang it up already!!

the phone line is dead!!

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ok, I'm really tired now. Everyone have a good night!!

See ya tomorrow!

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I don't even know if you are a mother, you could be a 16 year old with an acne problem who got terminated for inappropriately touching 3 year olds.

6. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Yea, you really are a fun group!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!

7. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Assume on!!!

You wouldn't know if it slapped you in the face!!!

8. turtlepits

Since you are so quick to jump on everyones opinion here....why didn't you jump on this guy in the resturant like you are the people here....just curious!

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hey, I am into that! Bring it on! :mrgreen:

10. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Go back and read it again

My husband jumped all over the guy, reported it to the manager and then contacted the police, duh!!! Can you comprehend!!

11. turtlepits

I comprehend VERY WELL...... I comprehend you are being a witch . you should have been one when someone was messing with your kid! I guess hiding behind the computer makes you feel stronger!

I was all on your side about the guy should not have been touching her to begin with, but with you being such a witch, you might just be one of those people who wants to be the center of attention and made all this crap up!

12. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

So now I am a witch

I didn't need to be a witch because my husband handled the situation, I am being a witch now because after trying to prove my point over the last 14 pages I am still being told that I am making this all up for attention, sorry that is not how I get my thrills. I don't use my family or kids to get attention either. When you hang up then I will do the same!! If you want to keep dishing it out than you will keep getting it right back at ya!! It's your choice!!

13. turtlepits

You dumb arse..... I was gone for an hour and you kept yapping at everything. I for one am WOMAN enough to step up when I see someone messing with my kid. I would NOT wait for my husband to say something. As mouthy as you have been on here.....I don't see why YOU couldn't have said something to the guy yourself.

I guess you are getting some type of thrill on here to keep yapping.......
    Go to Logans and I'll buy you a drink.....you sound like you need one!!

Hang up??????Witch, this ain't dial up!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  14. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Maybe you should have never left!!

Then you wouldn't feel soooo left out!!
    It's dial up as long as you keep talking smack to me!!

15. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Sighhhhh!

Will this never end? :? Life is too short for all this anger and hate.

16. turtlepits

Left out from what you *itching??? Why would I miss that? My only thing is you talk all this crap on here and you waited for your hubby to say something about this guy??
    You are a LOSER !!! Go check on your kids.....someone might be tickling them! Where is Social Services when you need them?? LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER !

17. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I say you take out that w in wussy and replace it with a p, ole papa bear.

18. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Got your panties in a wad now???

I didn't need to say a word at logans because my husband is mucher larger than me and I knew it would sound better coming from a large man than a smaller woman, noone is tickling my kids. Social Services is probably too busy knocking on your door!!

19. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Well hello Cleo, where have you been

Did your troops call you in at the last minute??? I hate you missed soooo much!!!

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Wow, you had time to think of who would sound better while some perv was feeling up your preschooler? You're a better woman than me, my DH would have been dragging me out of that place and I would have had ole Chester Child Molester's eyeballs clenched in my fists.