Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

so true. who is going to take anyone serious when they act so stupid.

2. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

wow! At 12:03 PM I made a comment about reporting this incident to the Garner police. I come back 6+ hours later. 229 posts, 23 pages later. Did this break the all time record for a thread in the shortest period of time?
    Was the incident reported to the police? What was their response?

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

The OP didn't really have any problems at Logan's, they used it as a front. They definitely appear to know Cleo. They just came on here to start something and they got it. 23 pages later......

us 4042420 freaks love some random trolls passing through.[​IMG]

4. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I bet it made the day go by faster. :p

5. KellBell

it did, and it actually happened at the end of the day....

seems as though lately alot of weirdos have come out of the woodwork, then they leech onto one thread and don't post or comment on anything but the one they came on and ranted about....then finally, eventually, they go away. :cheers:

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Finally! I made it to the end of the post! I just spent 30 minutes catching up. Now I'm tired.

7. KellBell

I did too....wow....any thoughts on who it could be?

8. Clif

Clif Guest

I cannot friggin' believe this.

All this because I thought there was something a little odd about the original post?

Well, it's nice to know that I was there for most of it.

With ingredients like that, I wouldn't dare do anything that would later require TP.

9. 4 kids

4 kids Guest

Its me...I'm back..................Yes, I'm still hangin' around reading all these sorry posts. I really thought I was doing us moms a favor by giving the heads up on what was a very awkward experience with my little girl and my friends little girl at Logans. I can see now that my concerns were wasted on this forum. I wont be back, snakes...I mean girls...... I'll take my cencerns else where. In the powerful words of MJB, "you can hate it or love it".

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

OMG! I LOVE that smiley. It's so Nelson. HAHA!

11. Cleopatra

I still haven't caught that. I know I'm humble and all, but damn must every troll be mine?

12. Cleopatra

Maybe one of them there french toilies, with the water spray?

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Apparently your special! :jester:

14. jumpin4joync

jumpin4joync Well-Known Member

First, I have to start off by saying I have not read all 24 pages of this thread. I did read approximately the first 6 pages and then have jumped back here to page 24 to see how this played out.

Having said that,

I did find the original post a bit odd the very first time I read it. This was my line of thinking: You sat there in that restaurant watching this individual touch your daughter in a manner you were not comfortable with yet you continued to eat at the table all the while.

I'm sorry. I am an individual who is known for over the years being overly protective of my children (who are now grown young adults). I never would have continued to sit at the table and consume that food. I would have gotten up, found the manager, expressed myself PASSIONATELY, and then told hubby and kids we were leaving w/o paying the check.

I have a history of not sitting still and being the polite quiet woman when it comes to my children. I still am not that way and they are young adults now.

So, whether the story be true or fiction, I was not there to witness such inappropriate behavior. But you can trust that if it had been my child, the plates would still have been sitting on the table uneaten.

I guess what I have to contribute is this; it burns my butt to see people who are to damn polite to stand up for themselves in situations such as what the original poster described.

15. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Threads like this are why 4042.com is so special :lol::lol::lol:

16. Cleopatra

I agree, I went back and rescimmed the thread. I still can't figure out where it fell apart? I think it was where Clif asked for clarity, and a few surmised about the intentions of the poster and whether or not it was a newbie or an enemy of Logans. Then... KAPOWIE!

17. Cleopatra

Absolutely!

18. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

to all of this thread..... :shock: I mean...just... :shock:

19. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

OMG...Cliff! You owe me a keyboard, mister! Do you realize I actually heard Steve Urkle's voice as I read that.

Geesh...make my sides hurt next time why don't cha!

:shock::lol::lol::mrgreen::lol:

20. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

Rarely does hysteria protect children.

Now...a bit of calm common sense on the other hand, can work wonders.