Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

Or as Red Forman says...

"Your a** has a 'For Rent' sign, and my foot's looking for a room."

:mrgreen:

3. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

Lord have mercy. I just read the whole thread. Now, I'm new to 4042420, but does this kind of thing happen a lot, or is there something in the air? All the hostility, and no Ormly in sight.

Did you notice that #1mom's replies started sounding almost automated, like she was using some kind of random insult generator? Weird.

4. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

OMG...How did I miss this thread????

I can not believe that I have read all of 26 pages...whhhewww. I am tired now.

Let some one try to lay a hand on my kids just even once....and its all over.

5. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

This thread... wowsa! I didn't read it after the first couple of posts earlier today because I don't like Logan's and never take my DD there. But I decided I'd take a peek at it tonight and couldn't believe how long it was. Just had to go back and read the whole darn thing too. Now 30 minutes later I'm just confused. :?

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Outside of politics and religion, only about 4 or 5 times a year. Should have been here for the Furball wars!

7. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

nevil...LOVE that picture!!

9. Clif

Clif Guest

Cool. The thread's still here.

10. Grammie

Grammie Guest

Hey Cleo remember back a ways there was a poster who honed in on you? Her avatar was a large woman with a red plastic cup in her hand and what looked like a burger king crown on her head. Doesn't this thread sound as off the wall as that one?

11. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

The cup was in her hand? I thought she had it resting somewhere else! :jester:

12. KellBell

it was resting amongst her breasticals.....

this person doesn't have the same tone...

13. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

they can bring it on, I'm thinking that was somw teenager skipping school or something, b/c somw of there posts were stupid as heck!

14. KellBell

definitely adolescent like....

my money is on the fact that it will return.....

15. Grammie

Grammie Guest

yes you're right my bad

16. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I think Hugh called it earlier in the thread (if it was someone else, I apologize, but I'm not going back through all those posts to check) - some kid with acne who got fired from Logan's, trying to stir up trouble for them.

17. KellBell

or maybe 'the ticklers' estranged girlfriend, and he got the cats!!!

18. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

yes, please just take your concerns to the police, to the manager, to God, who ever you please, no one here is going to take anything you say with a grain of salt after the way you acted like a complete idiot on this board. we are all quite capable of taking care of our children and don't need your drama.

19. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

that one got after me too! I remember that!

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, Hinkypuff IIRC.

I don't know why folks hone in on me. I'm just the gal they love to hate, I guess.