Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I ask you and your #1 Mom what advice and heads up did you give us? You did nothing but come on here and falsely accuse some guy of tickling your child? Some of us like to be tickled 'round here....I mean look at all the laughter you have caused with your 'tickling'. :p

2. KellBell

must be the fabulous headpeice....;)

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I know, the comments in the post title. It just smacked of "I know you are but what am I?" I was waiting for "I am rubber, you are glue..."

4. j*j*s*mom

j*j*s*mom Well-Known Member

It seems as if things really got interesting after I left work yesterday around here. WOW! :allears:

5. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

ok, I'm caught up now..... wow..... I have alot of work today too, but will be keeing an eye on this........

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

AMEN!

7. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I got a little carried away with the crazy lady yesterday.....she was like a major wedgie I couldn't dig out!!

8. KellBell

well she is here, she is lurking....

9. Clif

Clif Guest

There's a mental image I could have lived out my remaining days without.

10. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

She dosen't give up easy huh!?!

11. KellBell

apparantly she wanna be a freak like us....

and that's ok too.

12. turtlepits

she's viewing the "Who are You Thread"..... she wants to find out who we are....lol

13. KellBell

OMG, I just saw that same thing....:cheers:

14. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Dag!!! I missed way too much last night....but I needed to spend time on more important things instead wasting time on the LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

How's everyone today? Cleo, Angel, Kell, Kimmie....is everyone ready for SMACKDOWN 101 today?!?! :lol::lol::jester:

15. Cleopatra

Well, she could just start over and about herself and she might fit in nicely. I think just about everybody should get 1 pass. If you mess up again... it's on! We have a pretty close knit group here, you're either with us or against us. :lol:

16. KellBell

Hello Love, I am fabulous, and I gots my smackdown panties on. :cheers:

17. KellBell

I agree. It's normal to want to be a freak like us. we let anyone in. :grouphug:

18. turtlepits

Well, I remember being called "PURPLE TITS" before and since then things have been peaches and creme.......lmao!!

19. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Maybe she will tell us about herself on the Who are you thread? Wouldn't that be nice. LOL

20. Cleopatra

Yes, everybody here has a role. We disagree and flame amongst oursleves sometimes, but in the end we make up and move on. Well, most of us.