Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

As a matter of fact the one on my foot is about a year old and my other one is about 4 years old.......you want one like mine??

2. turtlepits

They don't know...a company CANNOT tell personal info on why someone got fired!

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I 2nd that.....

I think the link posted and the seriousness of what she posted the link about in FL is for real and legit.

Howeva....cturtle=#1Mom.

4. JenJen458

JenJen458 Well-Known Member

I hardly ever post here, but I would just like to say how entertaining this post has become for a mom with a small baby and not much of a life anymore!

5. CTurtle

CTurtle Guest

What's there to buy? The facts are there. #1Mom and 4 kids complained to Logan's about tickler. They take accusations seriously where kids are involved. Server is done/fired, call Garner. Ask #1 Mom, she's been informed, as is 4 Kids.

6. KellBell

upp uppp

Clue # two

"tickler"

7. turtlepits

WOW!!! Enough said there...thought they didn't know them!!

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

So if this guy raped a 3-year old in NC last year, why is he living in Florida now and not a guest of the State of NC? I googled that name and could not find anything about the case, that's why I'm asking.

9. CTurtle

CTurtle Guest

Complaints against an employee aren't enough?

10. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. I was just wondering the same thing, even though the stuff in FL looked legit.

11. CTurtle

CTurtle Guest

The trial is June 9th Our courts suck and he posted $250k bond and left the state. Search here in this forum, you'll find it here.

12. KellBell

what kind of complaints? what were the complaints about....?

13. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

LOL!!! Yes, we all need more than the occasional drool and baby babble!

14. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Welcome!
    Aww bless your heart ! Everyone told me when she gets older it will get better. Should have known they were full of crap ( same people who said labor dosen't hurt) LOL

15. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Have you not enjoyed my post?

16. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Was it not a condition of his bond that he would not be allowed to travel out of the state? Did he get special permission from the court to move to Florida? How do they know he'll come back for the trial? Defendants have been known to forfeit bonds, even in large amounts.

17. Clif

Clif Guest

I plan on it. I'm just waiting to get the information I need to make an informed call.

I presume this is the Logan's at White Oak?

Based on what I've read in this thread, I wouldn't believe them if they said the sky was blue.

18. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

Can you understand that we might be a little skeptical, cturtle? Is there some reason we can't find Leonard Camarata on Google?

19. Clif

Clif Guest

If your time is useless, why complain about it being wasted?

20. turtlepits

I checked the district and superior courts and that name doesn't show up. Also did a back ground check on the name and NOTHING!!