Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. CTurtle

CTurtle Guest

I can't find him on Google either. The news articles have expired. I found him through a search on here.

2. CTurtle

CTurtle Guest

3. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Philo, I am gonna take you under my wing. You need to live a little branch out some. Being too nice is over rated. I need to teach you how to have some fun. Start by Not being so damn nice. Have you ever heard of Urban Dictionary? Google it put in your favorites. Go to that site and browse around once in a while. It will not hurt to look at it. Trust me you will thank me later!

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

true dat....

come on PRM you can sit over here with me and AngelEyes, kimmie and MNredsky....:popcorn:

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

:? DAMN is about all I can muster up.

6. CTurtle

CTurtle Guest

Sorry I can't type fast enough. I was one handing it w/ a baby on my boob!! TMI??? :p

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Yeah we won't bite.

8. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

As long as the baby is not a 35 year old man with a bad attitude then thats ok I guess.

9. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I do :mrgreen::lol:

10. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

I've been to Urban D before, Angel. :shock::shock:

Actually, :lol:. Hey -- are you trying to corrupt me?

Besides, I had a little fun, if you can call it that, with our old pal Ormly the other day. Bless his little heart.

You people are keeping me from getting my work done. :jester:

11. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Who me corrupt someone? Never but some on here might, thought it be better coming from me than some of them. LOL

12. CTurtle

CTurtle Guest

Isn't that the point of this original thread?? Two families complained about the server for inappropriately touching their DD's. That's all it should take for companies who rely on families to patronize.

13. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I need a nap

14. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

"some of them" -- Who do I need to be wary of? Just kidding. Don't give away all the secrets. It's more fun for me to find out on my own.

15. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Wary of...me Southerborn, Kellbell, Angeleyes, Nsane (where is she?)...to start with...we will all corrupt you...LOL:lol:

and ya'll better get in line cause Polenta better sit beside me...he he:mrgreen:

16. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

LMAO you put my name in there! I was trying to reel this one in to corrupt. Now you have warned him/her. I gotta start all over !LOL

17. Philo

Philo Well-Known Member

Look at my avatar. You honestly want to corrupt that sweet lil boy? Shame on you. In a good way.

18. CTurtle

CTurtle Guest

Oh, so I had mine BEFORE you???!! :lol:

19. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

No, I do not want to corrupt children. I think its safe to say your not the little boy in that picture.

I only corrupt the big boys not the little ones.

20. CTurtle

CTurtle Guest

No, the condition was that he return for court dates, which he has done ever since. Our courts just suck and allowed continuances sp? till now, crazy that they let someone like that out. Trial is June 9th and he WILL get time.