Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Clif

Clif Guest

On no she didn't...

Ok, so it's innocent until proven guilty, except when someone is accused of child molesting?

I hereby accuse you of child molesting. I saw it with my own eyes.

Now you are guilty, right?

Me. I'm on the side of what's good and right.

Oh, and by the way, you never did answer the question of who told you to tell us to quit calling Logan's.

2. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

omg, I'm exhausted. just finished catching up. Cturtle..... after 56/57 pages, at this point, WHAT IS YOUR POINT? you are done, log out and go look after them kids you are so worried about!

3. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

yeah, so he may just burn your *** for what you have come on here and told.... hmmmm. whats the number?

4. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

Clif, what that number, let me call that "big, mean hardazz" Mgr at Logans and let him know what Cturtle has been up to.... don't think I won't missy!

5. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Ha, Ha...It's my job to challenge people on that level, wait I'll just call his boss..the VP..that's what I'm used to dealing with.:twisted:

I've printed this whole thread off....

6. Clif

Clif Guest

Direct from their website...

1000 Timber Dr East

Garner, NC 27529
    919-329-9340

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol: reminds me of the furball attack of 05. :lol::lol::lol:

8. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I know you are scared ! LMAO!!! Cturtle knows the "man"!

9. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

10. WillSpanker

WillSpanker Well-Known Member

angeleye wrote
    :grouphug:
    Are you kidding, I'm not going back to look:lol:

11. CTurtle

CTurtle Guest

Ok, well again, the point of the thread was to educate parents about a potential threat. That was done. The problem was handled, so now parents who may have young children, can now go to Logan's and not have to worry about this problem. Who cares how I know? The guy won't be touching any more kids in that restaurant and I say, kudos to a company who takes that kind of threat seriously.

Now, the weekend before June 9th anyone around Lee Trace subd. watch out for your kids, the guy (Camarata) will be in town and actually has been some in the past couple of weeks.

12. WillSpanker

WillSpanker Well-Known Member

southernbred wrote
    You're right, I don't waste my time trying to catch a BUNCH OF OVERWEIGHT HENS,:mrgreen:

13. Clif

Clif Guest

I don't know. You apparently go to Logan's. And we know you're a child molester. I accused you, remember? And you said accusing is as good as guilt. How do I know you won't be there the next time I take my grandkids?

I do because, as far as I can tell, you're full of crap and probably had some innocent person fired, if any of this actually even happened.

14. MommySAIDno

Oh NO HE DIDN'T :boxing: 8) :lol:

15. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Well, It's amazing what you can find out with a little research. CTurtle is married to the manager at Logan's. So when you call his boss to complain, make sure you send them the link to this thread.

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

SLAM!

Wow... done good girl!!

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

there is no side to be on you DA....that's the whole freakin point!

18. MommySAIDno

I was starting to suspect that a little SB. I don't think DH is going to be very happy with cturtle after this fiasco.

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

The reason you registered here, at 4042 was to look for info on a pedophile? <confused>

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That's funny Kel. Reminds of the Far Side.