Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Alright! :twisted:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

YES, thanks C-twurd-le

3. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

??????

You told me to get off of the thread, that is what I did, I saw that the idiots were making it an issue which is what was not intended, if you would all listen to all of the details then you would believe that I did not know cturtle before she posted on this thread, I know 4 kids we are close friends but I do not know cturtle, now who is being evil, the idiots are talking about trying to get cturtles husband fired because they think that she somehow made all of this stuff up, come on do you really think people are that bored?? Give me a break! I received a call grom the Logans manager this morning saying the guy was fired because of several complaints and an apparent history from his previous work places, if that isn't enought to be alarmed about families eating at a family oriented restaurant then I don't know what is. Thank god there are companies out there that care about there reputation and who they have working for them!! Oh, tell your friends to call Johnston county courthouse and ask about Leonard Camaratas record, they will tell you that he was charged in june of 2007 for first degree rape and indecent liberties with a child, then tell me all of this is false.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

OMG! Remember The Angry Offender??? FREAK!

5. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Note to self...Cturtle disappears...4 kids returns.... then they disappear and c-turtle is back......lol

Both saying the same thing basically!

Too good !

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  6. Cleopatra

Quoting myself....

NO. Nobody started flaming you right away. They asked for more information, and wondered if you were legit or disgruntled with Logan's.

NO. Nobody is trying to get cturtle's hubby fired. They wondered how she had all the inside information, made calls to Logan's to verify and got word from the manager they spoke with that the poster on this thread is in fact his wife. Then, they wondered if he would be in trouble for this information being leaked via his wife.

7. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Call Johnston county courthouse

Seing that we are making all of this up give them a call and prove us all wrong about Leonard Camarata 919) 209-5400 CLERK OF SUPERIOR COURT.
    I Dare ya!!

8. CTurtle

CTurtle Guest

They told someone that I was the GM's wife?? I just met him last week, that was a quickie! :lol:

9. harleygirl

stranger things have happened. :mrgreen:

10. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Sounds like someone was loving the drama here!

After saying this you really think noone wanted her dh fired???

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

so your vendetta is against the Leonard guy, we get that....so why act so stupid yesterday when we asked for details.....why make another ID to come on here and try to make nice? I mean what's your point, really?

12. Clif

Clif Guest

So, what are you doing back? No one asked you back.

And yet earlier you referred to her in words that amounted to "that woman". Not really a way you'd refer to a friend.

Actually it's probably more lie she's posting stuff here that she really shouldn't. Basically she's a big mouth who is passing private information her husband shouldn't have told her (or you or 4 kids).

And yet the manager wouldn't tell me anything except that I would need to talk to their HR department. How did he know that I also didn't have a child who had been "inappropriately touched" (tickled)?

I feel sorry for all the mall Santas that must live in fear of you accusing them of inappropriate touching of a child.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2008
  13. turtlepits

I dare you to hit LOG OUT!!

14. Cleopatra

Wait. Now you are on the Leornard Camarata bandwagon? Ready was the one who posted the article back in 07. She's got alot more clout than you.

Did you forget to log out?

15. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

OMG, DO YAW (C TURTLE, #1 MOM AND 4 KIDS) NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE COME ON HERE AND STARTED AND ENTIRE FORUM CONCERNING A LOCAL BUSINESS, AN EMPLOYEE AND AN INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY YET CHARGE CHILD RAPIST AND HAVE LEFT YOURSELVES WIDE OPEN FOR SLANDER AND LIABLE SUITS! YOU NEED TO STFU NOW AND GET OFF OF HERE BEFORE YOU ARE CONTACTED BY THE CORP. ATTORNEY FOR THE BUSINESS OR THE PERSONAL ATTORNEYS FOR THE GUYS YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT. GLAD I'M NOT YOU! CAN YA SAY BYE BYE CUZ YA REALLY NEED TO.

16. Clif

Clif Guest

Not the general manager, the store manager.

17. harleygirl

Ahem,, TP it's "I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA"
    get it right girl! :lol:

18. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Do you think she needs to suck up to her husband??

He got rid of a problem at his restaurant for heavens sake!! He did his job!!
    I guess you would have told the customers that they were making it all up!!!
    That would have given me the warm fuzzies for sure!!

19. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Yes, #1 Mom, I did advise that you let it all cool down and stay off the thread. And...well....eventually, I guess you did. But it's just that you got so nasty for so long before you did. I'm just saying that none of this needed to happen. Just because you felt attacked in the beginning, and I'm sure you did, that did not make it a good idea for you to keep slinging mud just to try and teach folks a lesson. Two wrongs don't make a right!

Honestly, I'm sure that none of us knows the real details of this whole situation. I do hope that this thread does not wind up causing a man to lose his job through which he provides a living for his family. I also hope it does not wind up causing marital problems. Maybe the best lesson out of it is to try and keep tempers in check and watch what comes out of our mouth as often as possible.

I'm not about to get in a slinging mud match with you #1Mom, or with Mom4 or Cturtle. I just saw you going down a bad road and wanted to give you the friendly advice to leave it alone before it blew up in your face or in someone else's face.

20. turtlepits

He might be getting rid of his other problem soon (his wife) !!!