Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

why wont you tell us what the problem was at the restaurant? WHY??????

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I agree with an employee being let go for being innapropriate with customers after complaints were lodged.

3. KellBell

too late for dat.....

4. KellBell

yes, I think we all do. BUT, she wont tell us what the inappropriate behavior was, except tickling her daughter, or somebody's daughter....no legitimate questiosn have been answered by anyone...which is the big beef with everyone on here.....

and thats all we asked for, from the start.....

5. CTurtle

CTurtle Guest

Oh, well that's not true either.

6. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

No it's not. EVERYONE, myself included, stop now and move on....Anyone antagonizing these 3 are also accessories to bull.

7. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Hello we are differenet people!!!

I am extremely frustrated that you idiots want to think that we are making all of the stories up, we are three different moms, concerned for our children, cturtle advised you about the Leonard guy because she was explaining why she was on the forum and you all tried to make it like she was making all of that up as well, that story is true also and that is why I say to call the Johsnton County court house and they can confirm the guy has been charged!! He is due back in court in 06-2008. I am not so bored that I need to make up drama for all of the people on the discussion group, if I was that bored I think there would be more threads by all of us other than just this one! Ya think???

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

For divulging information on that employees termination status on a public forum... sure. He is a manager and some things are supposed to kept confidential, and if he can't trust his wife, who can he trust?
    :nopity:

btw.. whoever said you need to type in the subject line of every post you make, its almost like you're carrying on a conversation with yourself.

Wierd-o. :?

9. MommySAIDno

MommySAIDno Well-Known Member

Yes - sadly, I'm afraid so. :?

10. KellBell

I am pretty sure that everyone here will attest to being accessories to bull....

11. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Hello, he was inappropiately touching people at his other jobs and there were complaints there too!! Got it!!

12. Clif

Clif Guest

It depends on the complaint. The waiter tickled the little girl. I've seen things like this happen in various places at various times. Some customers have a cute child, the clerk or waiter/waitress tickles the child. All strictly innocent. Are you seriously saying that you have never witnessed such?

Only in this case it would appear that 4 kids came unglued, probably raised a stink, maybe with a vision of a lawsuit dancing in her head.

Meanwhile, the poor guy who may have had no ulterior motive whatsoever, just saw a cute kids and tickled her, has been fired from his job.

Now, based on the reactions of what you've seen in this thread, don't you think my scenario is likely?

13. Clif

Clif Guest

Says you, from a store manager who had no legal right to tell you thiat.

14. KellBell

teehee I said that yesterday Tassy....HA....'cept I said 're-My Friend' instead of 'weird-o'

15. CTurtle

CTurtle Guest

None of us have posted our names or the offenders name (well except Leonard Camarata, but that is public knowledge).

Bullies don't skeer me, we all have a right to post our facts and opinions here. In this case, it was more of a PSA, if no one had posted and someone's kid was hurt, #1Mom and 4 Kids would have been hanged for NOT issuing a warning when they knew about it. I guess they were d@mned either way, huh?

16. KellBell

hello, how do you know that?

17. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

To get everyones attention!!!!!!

You obviously all have a problem with reading between the lines, I don't need to talk to myself because I got the point along time ago, unlike everyone else on this ignorant thread!!

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yes, and it makes it difficult to quote and mock. Do I C/P the subject line into the body, or will I be accused of making things up adding further confusion to this thread?

19. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

God!!!

That is what I was told by the manager at Logans this am, now I am repeating everything that has already been said before, is this necessary??

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I actually think we all "read between the lines" pretty well on this thread... 8)