Logans inappropriate male server

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by 4 kids, Mar 17, 2008.

1. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

whatever, crucify me for keying in the title area!! your rules are not everyones rules!!

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Cleo for president!

:hurray:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

actually, they are.....8)

4. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

too funny....DUH!

5. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

I am not concerned at the least about being sued for having a threat fired at a local restaurant, in fact you may want to be careful who you are saying is using slander, everyone on here is using slander, it goes both ways!!

6. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Are yo the police now?? where's the badge??

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Good grief! I am not going back to read the 30 pages I missed since this morning! Is it time for this yet??? :beathorse:

:lol::lol::lol:

8. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Hey hey hey......speak for your self:jester:

Come to think of it, I don't have any rules:mrgreen::twisted:

9. KellBell

I am not the po po, but I do follow the rules

10. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

No they are telling you how stupid you sound.....that's not slander...it's fact!

11. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

in your head only!! he has a record at several restaurants for inapproiate touching that is not coincidence!!

12. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Yes and if he comes back I am leaving for good.

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I know Clif, I have cute kids believe me - they look like me. :) OK, that's a lie - two of them favor me.

If the situation occurred as it was described in the first few posts, a man - not assigned to that table - frequently stopping and touching my kids, yeah I would not feel bad if he lost his job, esp if he had a history of doing so. That is how businesses prevent lawsuits.

BUT, I have also had Weirdo McWeirdster accost me and my girls at a local grocery store. He paid a little too much attention to my one daughter and I had a total of 3 girls with me that day. He says (all creepy-like) "Oh, look at that hair. She's so pretty. The other ones are cute too, but I'll be thinking about that hair all day". He just hung around a while, smiling at them. My theory? I think he was mentally slow. I grabbed what I needed, and moved to the other side of the store and left.

14. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

there again your rules, this is a free forum and I will type anywhere I choose, why don't you get me kicked off if you have a problem with it!!

15. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

Excellent. then I am morally obligated to tell you how stupid YOU sound as well. I take no sides, it is all rather rediculous......LOL

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I guess my rules *do* apply. lol

17. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Thank You!!!

18. KellBell

why would I get you kicked off? its more fun having you here my dear.....

19. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

Wow, I have not been on here for two days and missed all of this action!!!:popcorn:

20. #1mom

#1mom Well-Known Member

Stupid is what stupid does, guess I was stupid to care for my daughter and everyones daughters!! Not at all!!